View Full Version : best place to get tuned around W. PA

boostinsrt
01-04-2019, 05:06 PM
I was wondering where the best place to get my car tuned after i get a few more mods, around the western PA area? I was thinking Real Tune Performance near Cleveland, or Slow Boy Racing in Indiana PA,or Hybrid Dynamics in Youngwood PA . Does anyone know of any other place that is good? Thanks

phillysrt4
01-04-2019, 10:40 PM
I was at hybrid for a dyno day from another forum. Their prices are more than reasonable and the staff are friendly. dynojet dyno. Thats where im going tomorrow to get my cams dialed in.

boostinsrt
01-05-2019, 07:55 PM
I was at hybrid for a dyno day from another forum. Their prices are more than reasonable and the staff are friendly. dynojet dyno. Thats where im going tomorrow to get my cams dialed in

How much an hour and also does Erik (he has the 471hp integra) know anything about srt-4's

phillysrt4
01-06-2019, 08:45 PM
It's 120 an hour for tuning, 70 for baseline.

They really specialize in honda an nissan. If its a part, such as a fuel management system, that can be used on hondas and nissans as well then they can do it. If not, you pretty much have to do stuff on your own.

What I lliked about them is their advice on interpreting your data. In looking at different graphs, they are able to give solid advice on ideas for where to go with respect to your tuning.

drizze99
01-06-2019, 09:30 PM
Xotic Motorsports (http://www.xoticmotorsports.com/)

Address:

999 GAP NEWPORT PIKE (RT 41)
Cochranville PA 19330
Just North of the intersection of RT41 and RT10

From Lancaster - Take RT30 to RT41 South

From North of Philly - Take RT202 South to RT30 West to RT41 South (Short cut available, check map)

From South - Take RT1 to RT41 North

MapQuest it! (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&address=999+gap+newport+pike&city=cohcranville&state=pa&zipcode=19330&homesubmit=Get+Map)

email: info@xoticmotorsports.com

phillysrt4
01-06-2019, 10:47 PM
thats another great place! when i was in philly that was where I went. They have great firsthand knowledge of SRT's

drizze99
01-06-2019, 10:54 PM
I know their new tuner Andy. He is a genius with cars.

boostinsrt
01-06-2019, 11:57 PM
It's 120 an hour for tuning, 70 for baseline.

They really specialize in honda an nissan. If its a part, such as a fuel management system, that can be used on hondas and nissans as well then they can do it. If not, you pretty much have to do stuff on your own.

What I lliked about them is their advice on interpreting your data. In looking at different graphs, they are able to give solid advice on ideas for where to go with respect to your tuning.

I kinda know them. They race at the Zelie Flashight Drags at the airport. Did you get to see any of their cars? The white Integra is sick, and the 2 or 3 Civics they have are fast too! Erik knows his shit when it comes to Honda's. They had a low 11 sec 240sx a couple years ago. I will give them a call. Thanks man!!

|