View Full Version : GB slow4dr STS

slow4dr
01-06-2019, 03:10 PM
For those reading this for the first time I am continuing this price until further notice. Send me a PM or post in this thread if you are interested in purchasing one. I have these in stock right now so they are ready to ship immediately. I will offer a limited 1 year warranty.

$75 + core($40) + shipping <----you can thank "someone" else for the core change

Lunchbox installed
geekmonster (waiting)
Hunterswift (car is broken)
Hotsauze installed
New Haircut shipped
juandirtymessican installed
heckel26 installed
MSMoores shipped
getnpsi (some day)
mamador (waiting for reply)
panzer shipped
poorwboy installed
Mcfadden installed
drizze99 shipped
WRXslaYer (waiting)
melmsrt4 (using his core)
sonicvato (eventually)
SRTPWR41 installed
tecnics shipped
sp33d shipped
1badsrt-4 shipped
low_boosted shipped
frknasty24 installed
zukessrt4 (srtforums/so-cal ship)
gspeedaddict shipped
svt2srt4 shipped
Needs2ride shipped
UltimateOne (waiting for a reply)
bpui3057 shipped
9Formula8 shipped
05ocsrt4 (waiting for reply)
catchmyneonsrt4 shipped

Here are some pics.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e260/slow4dr/SUNP00042.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e260/slow4dr/SUNP00033.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e260/slow4dr/SUNP00023.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e260/slow4dr/SUNP00014.jpg

JuanDirtyMessican
01-06-2019, 07:58 PM
put me down for one sir!!! This time I'm ready!

lunchbox660
01-06-2019, 08:13 PM
LOL, the first half of the list is from the upcoming meet.....you will be gettin a couple more cores that night....

heckel26
01-06-2019, 08:18 PM
Put me down for one.Send me info and I'll probaly just meet you somewhere.

Daryl
01-06-2019, 08:47 PM
This STS is rock solid....good seller and product!

Daryl
01-06-2019, 08:50 PM
I know this might be retarded but if you don't supply the core it's $100 right?

slow4dr
01-06-2019, 09:48 PM
put me down for one sir!!! This time I'm ready!

:thumb: added

LOL, the first half of the list is from the upcoming meet.....you will be gettin a couple more cores that night....

I hope I don't have to install all those in one night. :rofl:

Put me down for one.Send me info and I'll probaly just meet you somewhere.

:thumb: added I'll hit you up after I get more cores next Friday.

I know this might be retarded but if you don't supply the core it's $100 right?

Yes sir

newhaircut
01-06-2019, 10:45 PM
The other SRT site has two or three more guys selling their stock shifters. You may want to go check them out...:thumb:

slow4dr
01-07-2019, 12:24 PM
The other SRT site has two or three more guys selling their stock shifters. You may want to go check them out...:thumb:

Thanks, I appreciate the heads up. I am trying to buy as many as I can right now to fill as many orders as possible.

:thumb:

punkrokdood
01-07-2019, 02:19 PM
guys.... these shifters are awesome... i recently had my car at the dealership, and even the service guys were impressed with it :thumb:

MSMoores
01-07-2019, 02:22 PM
You can put me down for one. :thumb:

drizze99
01-07-2019, 03:12 PM
eBay LINK to a stocker (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-04-Dodge-Neon-SRT-4-SRT-4-stock-shifter-assembly_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33736QQitemZ80 28243177QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW)

And then there is guy smokin' some crack! (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DODGE-NEON-SRT4-SRT-4-COMPLETE-SHIFTER_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ38641QQitemZ802 7799417QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW)

I really wish I could get one of these dammit. Jason, is there anything you can do to the Mopar Shorty?

slow4dr
01-07-2019, 06:59 PM
eBay LINK to a stocker (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-04-Dodge-Neon-SRT-4-SRT-4-stock-shifter-assembly_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33736QQitemZ80 28243177QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW)

And then there is guy smokin' some crack! (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DODGE-NEON-SRT4-SRT-4-COMPLETE-SHIFTER_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ38641QQitemZ802 7799417QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW)

I really wish I could get one of these dammit. Jason, is there anything you can do to the Mopar Shorty?

I am going to watch that first one. You're right that second guy is out of his mind. It looks like it has spent the last two years at the bottom of the Atlantic. PM sent about the Mopar STS.

guys.... these shifters are awesome... i recently had my car at the dealership, and even the service guys were impressed with it :thumb:

:thumb: :rofl: That's pretty cool.

You can put me down for one. :thumb:

HoTSauZe
01-07-2019, 08:04 PM
I second that,I just got mine installed today.And this thing makes the drive fun again:thumb:
ps.

Nice to finally meet you Jason and thanks for the install:thumb:

pss.Watch out for his dog he doesn't like messicans:rofl:
j/k

slow4dr
01-07-2019, 08:42 PM
I second that,I just got mine installed today.And this thing makes the drive fun again:thumb:
ps.

j/k

Good to finally meet you guys as well. Us valley dwellers don't get out much. :lol:

I can see why she doesn't like the mailman that fool was pure white trash. I was kinda pissed he was smoking in the mail truck. :lol:

slow4dr
01-08-2019, 09:04 PM
I've got 3 more finished and 3 more cores on the way. I am hoping to have everybody taken care of by the end of the week.

poorwboy
01-08-2019, 09:07 PM
ps.

j/k
His dog doesnt like anybody.

sonicvato
01-09-2019, 02:36 PM
anybody have one of these near USC or whittier. i'd like to see/feel it in person, cuz it is very interesting. kudos mr. slow4dr.

slow4dr
01-09-2019, 03:06 PM
His dog doesnt like anybody.

:rofl: sooooo true. She is scared of anything facing her, as soon as you turn away her nose is up your ass.

anybody have one of these near USC or whittier. i'd like to see/feel it in person, cuz it is very interesting. kudos mr. slow4dr.

Mike(turboprotege) has one in his car.

newhaircut
01-09-2019, 03:19 PM
The three you have...to whom are they destined? I've developed tinnitis in my elbow from the stock shifter.

MSMoores
01-09-2019, 03:28 PM
The three you have...to whom are they destined? I've developed tinnitis in my elbow from the stock shifter.

From the shifter or from SOT? :lol:

slow4dr, when do you need payment and when can we all expect delivery?

slow4dr
01-09-2019, 03:46 PM

:lol:

I plan on taking these three I have now to our local meet Friday night for the people on the list. I have bought two other cores and I hope to have them ready by Friday as well. I should end up with 4-5 more cores after Friday night. I will convert those cores this weekend so I should be able to fill all orders by then.

:rofl:

I will contact each person individually once I am ready to ship.

Daryl
01-09-2019, 03:50 PM
Mike, danny and I all have one....you can stop by the meet anytime

newhaircut
01-09-2019, 03:50 PM

I'm not a member of SOT. I've got a dirty filipeno for a wife, sooooo, I'm set :hit: .

(I hope she never looks on here!)

punkrokdood
01-09-2019, 04:01 PM
I've got a dirty filipeno for a wife, sooooo, I'm set :hit:
:stupid: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

JuanDirtyMessican
01-09-2019, 04:34 PM

Yo Edwin it's Mike from the SRTforums. Imma be getting one soon so i'll let u feel see how it shifts and how sturdy it is. I tried Danny's and man was it nice. I'll let you know Bro

Mike

mamador
01-10-2019, 01:01 PM
put me down for one & make it snappy!!

willing to meetcha friday

Daryl
01-10-2019, 01:24 PM

The GREAT MAMADOR has spoken!

slow4dr
01-10-2019, 01:29 PM

See ya Friday

MSMoores
01-10-2019, 01:40 PM
I have this girl from Switzerland who works for me. She's very nice and speaks conversational English, but she never stops talking. Ever. I'm in my office trying to compile a sales report for last month, and you know... look at the forums :lol:, this girl keeps sticking her head into my office asking me retarded questions. "Ehm, Maht... eh the 'combos,' how do you make to work?" "On the register, department 36. Then give them a soda cup and a bag of chips."

My question is this- will you accept her instead of a core? The other thing she's been asking me for the past three days is do I know anyone that lives in California "or Los Angeles, I'd like to go to either place." :rofl:

Her arms look big in this picture, but hey camera phones add or subtract 20lbs depending on what's least convenient for me. ;)

slow4dr
01-10-2019, 01:46 PM
I have this girl from Switzerland who works for me. She's very nice and speaks conversational English, but she never stops talking. Ever. I'm in my office trying to compile a sales report for last month, and you know... look at the forums :lol:, this girl keeps sticking her head into my office asking me retarded questions. "Ehm, Maht... eh the 'combos,' how do you make to work?" "On the register, department 36. Then give them a soda cup and a bag of chips."

My question is this- will you accept her instead of a core? The other thing she's been asking me for the past three days is do I know anyone that lives in California "or Los Angeles, I'd like to go to either place." :rofl:

Her arms look big in this picture, but hey camera phones add or subtract 20lbs depending on what's least convenient for me. ;)

Very tempting...............I think she talks to much though. I like em quiet & "busy". :thumb:

punkrokdood
01-10-2019, 03:35 PM

i'm in san diego... san diego>LA x's the mike factor

hook it up :thumb:

lunchbox660
01-10-2019, 03:50 PM
damn, if i wasnt married id hit it...id start a whole new product line jsut so i could take payments from you in that form...lol

MSMoores
01-10-2019, 03:58 PM
:lol: Maybe I need to make a new poll, which pita pit girl is teh hawtt3ss?!11

I'll stay out of your thread now unless I actually have something to ask you, slow4dr. :thumb:

sonicvato
01-11-2019, 03:43 PM
Mike, danny and I all have one....you can stop by the meet anytime
thanks for the offer, i might take you up on it this sunday, cuz school is off on martin luther king day

Yo Edwin it's Mike from the SRTforums. Imma be getting one soon so i'll let u feel see how it shifts and how sturdy it is. I tried Danny's and man was it nice. I'll let you know Bro

Mike
thanks man, another good offer. i'll see if i can ditch homework this sunday and mak it to the meet. i'll let you fellas know.

slow4dr
01-11-2019, 09:22 PM
Well, I just got a PM from one of the people that was supposed to ship their shifter on Monday and he hasn't shipped it yet. At this point I may only have 3 shifters Friday night. I will keep everyone up to date.

If you see any cores for sale let me know.

poorwboy
01-11-2019, 09:29 PM
Well, I just got a PM from one of the people that was supposed to ship their shifter on Monday and he hasn't shipped it yet. At this point I may only have 3 shifters Friday night. I will keep everyone up to date.

If you see any cores for sale let me know.
I got one down here. :lol:

slow4dr
01-11-2019, 09:36 PM
I got one down here. :lol:

:jester: Can you do without the car for a few days? :lol: You can borrow the "Free Agent"

poorwboy
01-11-2019, 09:37 PM
:jester: Can you do without the car for a few days? :lol: You can borrow the "Free Agent"
Free agent?

slow4dr
01-11-2019, 09:41 PM
Free agent?

My 24" cruiser hanging in the upper garage. :rofl:

poorwboy
01-11-2019, 09:46 PM
My 24" cruiser hanging in the upper garage. :rofl:
Ha Ha I got to to have it back by saturday. Let me talk to julie she drives it. I dont think she would like taking kids to school on a bike. When do you need it.

slow4dr
01-11-2019, 09:52 PM
I need some more cores tomorrow so I have more for Friday nights meet.

slow4dr
01-14-2019, 10:56 AM
I bought two more cores and they are on the way. I have 3 cores I am making today/tomorrow and I have one left over from last nights meet.

camroran & geekmonster are waiting until next week possibly so I am going down the list from there.

hunter
juandirtymessican
heckel26
MSMoores

^^^^^^You guys are up to bat. Sending PM's now.

heckel26
01-14-2019, 02:06 PM
Cool,thanks.Install appt set for tomorrow.:thumb:

JuanDirtyMessican
01-14-2019, 09:02 PM
Thanks Jayson for the install. Car feels like i did another performance mod to it. HEHEHEHEHEHE But the shifter feels GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT! oh and what's ur paypal addy??

slow4dr
01-14-2019, 11:17 PM
Thanks Jayson for the install. Car feels like i did another performance mod to it. HEHEHEHEHEHE But the shifter feels GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT! oh and what's ur paypal addy??

*call answered*

:thumb: I'm glad you like it. I was gonna tear your stocker apart after you left but the Bronco game was coming on. :thumb:

MSMoores
01-14-2019, 11:22 PM
Ahh, can't wait to get mine! The shifter on our car is one thing that always bothered me, reading about how much better this new one is is going to drive me nuts! I'm just going to sleep until it comes in. :rofl:

slow4dr
01-14-2019, 11:24 PM
Ahh, can't wait to get mine! The shifter on our car is one thing that always bothered me, reading about how much better this new one is is going to drive me nuts! I'm just going to sleep until it comes in. :rofl:

:rofl: It's in the mail. PM sent

slow4dr
01-14-2019, 11:36 PM
I will have the next round ready to go early next week as soon as I get the welding tank filled.

WRXslaYer
01-14-2019, 11:36 PM
put me down for one no hurry just let me kno

slow4dr
01-14-2019, 11:41 PM
put me down for one no hurry just let me kno

It will probably be a week or so depending on when some of the cores show up.

WRXslaYer
01-15-2019, 12:37 AM
thats cool no hurry

melmsrt4
01-15-2019, 01:54 AM
slow4dr, is it possible to make sure that my core is used to make my shifter? I currently have a mopar STS with my stock one sitting in my garage with less than 3k miles. Also if it is possible, when would I have to pay, when I give you my core or after it is done? I'm in no rush since the mopar STS is getting me by.

heckel26
01-15-2019, 05:52 AM
slow4dr, is it possible to make sure that my core is used to make my shifter? I currently have a mopar STS with my stock one sitting in my garage with less than 3k miles. Also if it is possible, when would I have to pay, when I give you my core or after it is done? I'm in no rush since the mopar STS is getting me by.

Mike, I am heading up to Jasons house this morning.If you get this in time call me.I can meet you and take your stocker to him.Im leaving around 8am or so.

slow4dr
01-15-2019, 09:43 AM

You can pay me after I am finished with it.

Mike, I am heading up to Jasons house this morning.If you get this in time call me.I can meet you and take your stocker to him.Im leaving around 8am or so.

This would be perfect. :thumb: Thanks for the offer Jon.

heckel26
01-15-2019, 01:41 PM
Just got home with my new Slow4dr shifter.A great mod.To me it feels like 1st to 2nd is the same throw as 1st to nuetral on the stock unit.I definetly like it.Thanks Jason,also thanks for putting it in for me.

slow4dr
01-15-2019, 02:00 PM
Just got home with my new Slow4dr shifter.A great mod.To me it feels like 1st to 2nd is the same throw as 1st to nuetral on the stock unit.I definetly like it.Thanks Jason,also thanks for putting it in for me.

:thumb: Thanks for driving out to the sticks. :lol:

slow4dr
01-15-2019, 02:13 PM
"getnpsi" & "mamador" are up next. I will have these two finished on Tuesday.

JuanDirtyMessican
01-15-2019, 07:31 PM
:thumb: Thanks for driving out to the sticks. :lol:

STICKS?!?!?! More like the fuckin Boonies/Boon Docks/ Butt Fuck Egypt did I miss any??

slow4dr
01-15-2019, 10:26 PM
STICKS?!?!?! More like the fuckin Boonies/Boon Docks/ Butt Fuck Egypt did I miss any??

:rofl: At least you got some nose in the butt from the dog. :jester:

poorwboy
01-15-2019, 10:45 PM
:rofl: :rofl:

Daryl
01-15-2019, 10:47 PM
Little Messico

Daryl
01-15-2019, 10:48 PM
:rofl: Star right?

slow4dr
01-16-2019, 09:03 AM
:rofl: Star right?

Yep AKA shitbox :thumb:

JuanDirtyMessican
01-16-2019, 12:38 PM

:furious3: :rofl: :rofl:

melmsrt4
01-16-2019, 07:15 PM

Thanks for the offer Jon, I was at an allday volleyball tournement with my daughter yesterday.

melmsrt4
01-16-2019, 07:20 PM
You can pay me after I am finished with it.

This would be perfect. :thumb: Thanks for the offer Jon.

Since I didn't make the Jon pickup, when and where is the best place to get together for you? Are you going to the Escondido BBQ?

slow4dr
01-16-2019, 08:05 PM
Since I didn't make the Jon pickup, when and where is the best place to get together for you? Are you going to the Escondido BBQ?

I travel the 10 from Azusa to Yucaipa every day to & from work. ANywhere along there is great for me. I can swap it on the side of the road if needed. :rofl:

newhaircut
01-16-2019, 08:29 PM
Well guys, I just installed Jason's STS...one word...DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!

That throw is almost too short! Thanks for the set up Slow!!

Daryl
01-16-2019, 08:43 PM

No such thing as too short!!!!:bs:

MSMoores
01-16-2019, 09:09 PM
Hope mine comes in Friday as expected. Looking forward to it.

poorwboy
01-16-2019, 09:20 PM
I travel the 10 from Azusa to Yucaipa every day to & from work. ANywhere along there is great for me. I can swap it on the side of the road if needed. :rofl:
Hillbilly redneck.:rofl: :rofl:

slow4dr
01-17-2019, 09:40 AM

:thumb: It will take a few days to get used to it.

Hope mine comes in Friday as expected. Looking forward to it.

It might be there earlier. :sneaky:

Hillbilly redneck.:rofl: :rofl:

:bs: :stupid:

slow4dr
01-17-2019, 12:35 PM
I got the welding tank filled last night so I will make some more tonight. It appears that "Hunterswift" & "mamador" are MIA. I have two more cores expected by the end of this week so I should be able to take care of everyone by then. I will send a PM as soon as I have one ready for you.

MSMoores
01-17-2019, 01:02 PM
It might be there earlier. :sneaky:

Oh, I could only hope. Installing my filled motor mounts and transmission mount tomorrow, and hopefully some of the prothane bushings from the full kit I have. Would be glorious to have the shifter, too.

But my life is constant bullshit and disappointment, so my car is probably being broken into and stolen as I type. :thumb:

slow4dr
01-17-2019, 01:15 PM
Oh, I could only hope. Installing my filled motor mounts and transmission mount tomorrow, and hopefully some of the prothane bushings from the full kit I have. Would be glorious to have the shifter, too.

But my life is constant bullshit and disappointment, so my car is probably being broken into and stolen as I type. :thumb:

Awesome, The glass is half empty for me also. :thumb:

sonicvato
01-17-2019, 02:32 PM
[QUOTE=juandirtymessican]Thanks Jayson for the install. Car feels like i did another performance mod to it. HEHEHEHEHEHE But the shifter feels GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT! QUOTE]
hey Slow4dr,

i tested this dirty guys shifter at our meet at in-n-out this weekend. that thing feels amazing. i'm in love. i now really want one, but am low on funds right now. are keeping them at $75 plus core, or will they go up later. let me know, cuz i really want one now. thanks alot Mike, ya big jerk. :jester:

slow4dr
01-17-2019, 02:40 PM
hey Slow4dr,

i tested this dirty guys shifter at our meet at in-n-out this weekend. that thing feels amazing. i'm in love. i now really want one, but am low on funds right now. are keeping them at $75 plus core, or will they go up later. let me know, cuz i really want one now. thanks alot Mike, ya big jerk. :jester:

I will do it for you at that price whenever you want it. Just remind me because I will surely forget. (I am typing it here so you have proof) :rofl:

Daryl
01-17-2019, 02:46 PM
I will do it for you at that price whenever you want it. Just remind me because I will surely forget. (I am typing it here so you have proof) :rofl:

Jason don't forget to check out the thread about our lil cruise going on!!!

MSMoores
01-17-2019, 02:55 PM
Mailman just dropped off my shifter to me here at work, and I am pretty damned excited. Kicking myself in the ass for letting my brother borrow my tool box, it's usually in my trunk. I've been pwn'd by my own kindness. :lol:

I'll try to get this installed tonight after work if I'm not too tired and then I'll get my stock unit back as quickly as possible.

I'll be returning your box and packing material as well, I understand that you probably miss it terribly.

slow4dr
01-17-2019, 03:07 PM
Mailman just dropped off my shifter to me here at work, and I am pretty damned excited. Kicking myself in the ass for letting my brother borrow my tool box, it's usually in my trunk. I've been pwn'd by my own kindness. :lol:

I'll try to get this installed tonight after work if I'm not too tired and then I'll get my stock unit back as quickly as possible.

I'll be returning your box and packing material as well, I understand that you probably miss it terribly.

I'll spring out of the box in a minute with tools and install it for you. :lol:

Whenever you get a chance to send it back. :thumb:

MSMoores
01-17-2019, 03:13 PM
I'll spring out of the box in a minute with tools and install it for you. :lol:

Was halfway expecting you to, or at least for glorious columns of light to erupt from the box accompanied by angelic music. :lol:

slow4dr
01-17-2019, 03:26 PM
:rofl: I don't even think my nose would fit in the box.

MSMoores
01-18-2019, 09:49 AM
Got my STS installed last night, took about ten minutes very straight forward. That ten minutes was just enough time for it to start pouring rain, but whatever, I put on a jacket and went out to try the shifter. Took me about 30 minutes to get used to it, and I'm getting more and more comfortable with it the more time I spend with it. I love this shifter, it is more than I had hoped for. The shifts are so quick and precise, not long and clunky like with the stock unit. This is my favorite modification that I've done to the car, anyone who hasn't bought one needs to immediately give Jason their money. :lol:

Thanks man, and I think I may be ordering another one soon. I drove over to my dad's house last night to show it to him, he was very impressed with it and I think I caught the glint of jealousy in his eyes. I think he wants one for his '03.

slow4dr
01-18-2019, 09:55 AM

That's pretty cool that you and your dad have one. I'm glad you guys like it. Just let me know if your pops wants one.

JuanDirtyMessican
01-18-2019, 12:13 PM

and he ain't bullshitting Edwin! Oh and you're Welcome for the tease Edwin :thumb:

MSMoores
01-18-2019, 12:30 PM

That's pretty cool that you and your dad have one. I'm glad you guys like it. Just let me know if your pops wants one.

Yeah, some fathers and sons play catch or watch football, we race SRT-4s on country roads. :lol:

I'm just now starting to get him into the idea of modifying his car, he was happy with his just as it was until I started messing with mine. Now he's pissed. :rofl:

I'm pretty certain that he's going to ask me to get him one, I'll let you know when he breaks down and declares to the Heavens "TO HELL WITH THE WARRANTY!"

Daryl
01-18-2019, 12:35 PM
:gaywave:

slow4dr
01-18-2019, 10:51 PM
Here are some better pics.

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTE4MjczMjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTE4MjczMzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTE4MjczNDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTE4MjczNTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

slow4dr
01-21-2019, 11:03 PM
Controversy=The best advertising

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213701

JuanDirtyMessican
01-22-2019, 02:11 PM
Akorh85 is ine funny guy! lol

sp33d
01-23-2019, 03:52 PM
just paid can't wait to get one WOOT!!

slow4dr
01-23-2019, 04:17 PM
:thumb: Thanks Jen! If I don't hear from a few people by tomorrow I will send yours out.

frknasty24
01-24-2019, 09:44 PM
pm sent

slow4dr
01-24-2019, 09:49 PM
pm sent

:thumb: PM answered

Welcome to the "syndicate"

gspeedaddict
01-24-2019, 11:19 PM
How the long is the waiting list!!!!

Ultimateone
01-24-2019, 11:33 PM
And Pm me about myself having a Mopar sts...

drizze99
01-24-2019, 11:56 PM
Got mine installed and wrote up a review:

/showthread.php?t=2052

slow4dr
01-25-2019, 10:28 AM
How the long is the waiting list!!!!

About a week.

And Pm me about myself having a Mopar sts...

HUH? :ftard:

Needs2Ride
01-26-2019, 03:20 PM
Do you have them available now or do you need the core 1st? My car is the daily driver so I can't ship out the core till I get the sts.

slow4dr
01-26-2019, 03:25 PM
Do you have them available now or do you need the core 1st? My car is the daily driver so I can't ship out the core till I get the sts.

I am working each deal individually. In your situation I will just send you my STS and you can send me back your stocker. I just need some more cores to arrive.

sp33d
01-26-2019, 10:05 PM
recieved it today & will be installing tomm :)

Ultimateone
01-26-2019, 10:27 PM
I am working each deal individually. In your situation I will just send you my STS and you can send me back your stocker. I just need some more cores to arrive.I have the Mopar sts, do you take those or just the stockers?

Needs2Ride
01-26-2019, 10:50 PM
I am working each deal individually. In your situation I will just send you my STS and you can send me back your stocker. I just need some more cores to arrive.

You are a stone cold pimp. I should be paypaling you tomorrow after I get paid.

slow4dr
01-26-2019, 10:55 PM
recieved it today & will be installing tomm :)

I just got your core tonight. Thanks again Jen. :thumb:

-Jason

I have the Mopar sts, do you take those or just the stockers?

Sure, it's just gonna get hacked up anyway. :thumb:

You are a stone cold pimp. I should be paypaling you tomorrow after I get paid.

:thumb: I have 3 cores made as of right now and I have a few people in front of you so I will keep you posted. I prefer to not take your money until it is ready to ship.

Needs2Ride
01-26-2019, 11:16 PM
Whatever you say, just let me know when you'll be ready to ship and i'll send you a stack of pennies.

slow4dr
01-27-2019, 09:25 AM
Whatever you say, just let me know when you'll be ready to ship and i'll send you a stack of pennies.

:rofl: :thumb:

sp33d
01-28-2019, 06:39 PM
installed this OMFG this ROCKS. BUY IT NOW!!! lol

slow4dr
01-28-2019, 08:15 PM
installed this OMFG this ROCKS. BUY IT NOW!!! lol

:rofl: I am glad you like it Jen. :thumb:

Needs2Ride
01-29-2019, 01:52 AM
the anticipation! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yikes: :yikes:

gspeedaddict
01-29-2019, 01:54 AM
just sent money via paypal!!!

Daryl
01-29-2019, 10:30 AM
o-OOOOOOOOOOO_O

MSMoores
01-29-2019, 11:05 AM
You guys won't be disappointed, this shifter is awesome.

All the kids on my block=teh jealous.

slow4dr
01-29-2019, 11:32 AM
just sent money via paypal!!!

:thumb: It will go out tomorrow Johny.

gspeedaddict
01-29-2019, 12:52 PM
i feel like its xmas...lol

Jessica Alba
02-01-2019, 03:44 PM
lmao not even a full-size bike

gspeedaddict
02-01-2019, 04:52 PM
Just got here looks great! waiting for boogers/rain to stop

slow4dr
02-01-2019, 05:27 PM
bah, put it in now BISH. <------:rofl: I just said that to a MAN.

pbui3057
02-03-2019, 03:38 AM
I want in on one. What's the wait and what's the final price with shipping? I live in Mather (Sacramento) 95655 and would need to get one before I could send my core back to you. Are bushings necessary or do I need any other parts while I am there? I am assuming Paypal is ok? Thanks!

Paul

gspeedaddict
02-03-2019, 09:29 AM
^^I got mine in 2 days flat(i live in sacramento)! i ordered the booger bushings they seem to be almost mandatory the way every1 gets them lol

slow4dr
02-03-2019, 09:51 AM
I want in on one. What's the wait and what's the final price with shipping? I live in Mather (Sacramento) 95655 and would need to get one before I could send my core back to you. Are bushings necessary or do I need any other parts while I am there? I am assuming Paypal is ok? Thanks!

Paul

It may be a week or so depending on when some cores arrive. I only received one this week and I was supposed to get 5. Hopefully some more will come today. I don't think the bushings are necessary it's more of a nice to have. I can send you a shifter first as long as you send your core back ASAP and preferably via USPS. UPS just takes too damn long. Paypal is ok with me and I will send you a PM once I have one ready. The total will be $85 as long as I get your core back.

-Jason

pbui3057
02-03-2019, 10:16 AM
Cool thanks. Send me a PM and I will get you a Paypal payment! Also Fedex Ground will get there next day if it is in California and is pretty cheap to ship. I used to work for Fedex. Just thought I would share! :)

Hey Gspeed, how long did it take to get your Boogers in? Where in Sac do you live? Do you think this is going to help with getting into first and second? Sometimes when the car is cold I REALLY have to force the shifter to get it into place.

Paul

Needs2Ride
02-03-2019, 10:13 PM
so since svt2srt4 was banned do I get his place in line? eh? eh?.... I'm so impatient. It's like trying to just cross your legs and think about other things when you have to piss. I can't wait for my short shifter!

slow4dr
02-03-2019, 10:19 PM
so since svt2srt4 was banned do I get his place in line? eh? eh?.... I'm so impatient. It's like trying to just cross your legs and think about other things when you have to piss. I can't wait for my short shifter!

He got banned again? :owned: Nah, I am still in contact with him on the nor-cal site so he is still in line. :lol: :thumb:

gspeedaddict
02-03-2019, 10:39 PM
Hey Gspeed, how long did it take to get your Boogers in? Where in Sac do you live? Do you think this is going to help with getting into first and second? Sometimes when the car is cold I REALLY have to force the shifter to get it into place.

Paul
i ordered them on monday i got them 20 mins ago,and that was fedex(fawkers)
yes its going to help a great deal you barely have to flick your wrist from first to second! Mine does the same thing when its cold:thumb: you wont be disapointed

Needs2Ride
02-03-2019, 10:55 PM
He got banned again? :owned: Nah, I am still in contact with him on the nor-cal site so he is still in line. :lol: :thumb:

Well, you can't blame a guy for trying. Where are most people buying their bushings from btw? I just refuse to pay 10 bucks shipping for a few oz. of rubber.

gspeedaddict
02-03-2019, 11:02 PM
modernperformance

shiping usps is free

Needs2Ride
02-03-2019, 11:17 PM
modernperformance

shiping usps is free

Sweet deal. Thanks

catchmyneonsrt4
02-05-2019, 02:10 PM
i'm interested in one if they are still avalible let me know i'm slow to relpy because i drive a semi and i am never here but on the weekends thanks paul

slow4dr
02-05-2019, 03:30 PM
i'm interested in one if they are still avalible let me know i'm slow to relpy because i drive a semi and i am never here but on the weekends thanks paul

I will add you to the list Paul. It may be another week before I have one available for you but I will send you a PM once I do.

-Jason

catchmyneonsrt4
02-05-2019, 03:41 PM
ok cool i might be getting 2 more if i like the one u send me one for my brother and one for my wifes srt-4 thanks paul

Needs2Ride
02-05-2019, 06:14 PM
ok cool i might be getting 2 more if i like the one u send me one for my brother and one for my wifes srt-4 thanks paul

Hey, do I get a dscount for sending you these guys? :jester: :lol:

slow4dr
02-05-2019, 10:04 PM
Hey, do I get a dscount for sending you these guys? :jester: :lol:

The car salesmen in me is coming out............."You'll pay retail and like it." :lol:

:thumb: I have 7 cores on the way so with some luck they will all come in this week.

heckel26
02-05-2019, 10:20 PM
*Taken from other forum*

I am going to try and get rid of some of my stuff. I am listing what I have, you make the offer.

Red Srt-4 Spolier........................................... .......$100
Stock Intake............................................ ............$50
Stock Intercooler....................................... ...........$100
Crash Bar............................................... .............$50
Stock Shifter........................................... ............$40
Stock Taillights........................................ .............$50
DAS Mopar MAP Clamp (Never Used/No Directions)......$20
Mopar BOV (No Gasket/Missing 1 Bolt).......................$30
Stock Cold Side Pipe (UHP).....................................$20
Kicker Livin Loud Sub and Amp.................................$80
Stage 2 Injectors......................................... .........$220