View Full Version : anyone going to the meeting in malibu??

geekmonster
01-18-2019, 12:09 PM
on the other site there is a sticky for a meet thats going on in malibu, i didn't know if anyone was going and who might want to make the trek over there.
its on the 29th (sunday) and its an open meet to all srt guys and they will also be installing stuff at the guy's house. let me know who is game.
later,
chris

SassySRT
01-18-2019, 12:12 PM
01/29 So cal Cruise/Install Day/BBQ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Date for the Cruise, it is now on Sunday the 29th.

This cruise will start in Los Angeles and come up to Malibu, I will meet everyone there and then drive over to my house where a BBQ will be held. If you plan on bringing someone, please post that you will. I want to get a close enough feel for how many people will show up, that way I have enough food.

January the 29th, I think this should give everyone enough time to plan ahead. It is on a Sunday, so its better for everyone.

Here is a map to my house. Yahoo Maps

As far as tools, if you can bring your own thats cool, if not then we shall due with mine. If anyone has a boost leak tester, I encourage you to bring it. I am working on getting an air compressor setup in my garage, that way we can boost leak test every damn car. I will also have 3-4 jacks available for anyone to use.

If anyone can bring side dishes such as salad, chips, drinks etc.....Please do so, it looks like there will be a few of us and I want to make sure there is enough for everyone. Or if anyone can pitch in what they can, that will be appreciated, everything will go towards the BBQ itself.

1.BaByVpR...(+The GF)
2.Daryl
3.hubbystoval...(+The wife)...(Drinks and Chips)
4.westup
5.HoTSauZE...(Drinks)
6.LieCof
7.Akorh85...(Maybe)
8.MINatWOT
9.sonicvato...(+2 Other Cars)
10.SassySRT...(Potato Salad and Cups)
11.Zero46
12.mo'sSRT4
13.bigfmic

JuanDirtyMessican
01-18-2019, 12:36 PM
hmmm being now that the date has changed i might be able to make it!

HoTSauZe
01-18-2019, 12:52 PM
hmmm being now that the date has changed i might be able to make it!
:bs: you better make it:furious3:

sonicvato
01-18-2019, 08:55 PM
:bs: you better make it:furious3:
agreed you damn messican beesh...

Neon8u
01-19-2019, 04:18 AM
I sent you a PM on the other site.

geekmonster
01-20-2019, 12:06 PM
for anyone in the ie, myself and another dude from teh other site are gonna meet up and drive out towards la and the bu together. you are welcome to join us, it sounds like it will be pretty fun. let me know if you want to meet up

Daryl
01-20-2019, 04:00 PM
Geekmonster are you going to meet up with us in LA @ the In N Out? Fern will be meeting us there...along with everyone else from the LA area! Can't wait hope we have a good turnout

geekmonster
01-20-2019, 09:46 PM
hell yeah i'm planning on going. i might see if somone can help me install my turbo timer if it gets here this next week before the meet. i'll try and see if i can drag along some others from out here in the ontario area.

geekmonster
01-25-2019, 12:33 AM
got my turbo timer yesterday and i plan on bringing it out to malibu on sunday. any one passing through ontario that wants to meet up and drive out together?? peeps are meeting in la at the in-n-out at 10, so i'll probably head out of here around 8:45 or so.

Daryl
01-29-2019, 09:04 PM
It was a great time thanks for coming out everyone!!!
http://www.srt-4mation.com/showthread.php?t=4364

geekmonster
01-30-2019, 01:05 PM
nice pics, the best pic was of the steaks. oh yeah!!!! javi did a great job of being chef homeboyaredee

|