View Full Version : A task for the Cali post whores....

Hitman
11-02-2019, 02:40 PM
From all these posts, I can see you all love to type. :jester: I've also noticed that most don't look favorably on SRTforums. Why not put your typing skills to work and get a little revenge at the same time by copying some forum content over here. There's a whole How-To section and a FAQ area that could be copied over here among many other things. I've been trying to copy content when I have time, but I thought you could use your powers for evil instead of just post whoring. :thumb: Anyone help is appreciated. Look at it this way, any information that someone can find here, they don't have to go elsewhere.

gudeman00
11-02-2019, 02:47 PM
It will be done.

slow4dr
11-02-2019, 02:48 PM
From all these posts, I can see you all love to type. :jester: I've also noticed that most don't look favorably on SRTforums. Why not put your typing skills to work and get a little revenge at the same time by copying some forum content over here. There's a whole How-To section and a FAQ area that could be copied over here among many other things. I've been trying to copy content when I have time, but I thought you could use your powers for evil instead of just post whoring. :thumb: Anyone help is appreciated. Look at it this way, any information that someone can find here, they don't have to go elsewhere.

*looks around*

I've actually got work to do today. :rofl:

slow4dr
Marcus, what sections do you want?

slow4dr
slow4dr, The-Violator

You better help out you gay.

gudeman00
11-02-2019, 02:49 PM
Marcus, what sections do you want?

Hmm, throw out a bunch of sections and I'll take some you take some.
Not too hard to copy/paste.

The-Violator
11-02-2019, 02:53 PM
slow4dr, The-Violator
You better help out you gay.

yeah yeah, I'm workin on it.. Where the hell is the how-to section on here, I'm blind I swear

Hitman
11-02-2019, 02:54 PM
punkrokdood said he'd do some and I even set up an ftp account for him to upload any How-To pictures so if they change the links we wouldn't lose the pictures. I haven't seen him in a while. He might have gotten busy with work.... If you copy / past any How To's with pictures, same the pictures to your computer in a folder. Contact me and I'll get you an ftp login and you can just upload them right to the site. Thanks.

Hitman
11-02-2019, 02:54 PM
yeah yeah, I'm workin on it.. Where the hell is the how-to section on here, I'm blind I swear

Throw it all in Performance Mods right now. We'll organize when we have to.

slow4dr
11-02-2019, 02:55 PM
punkrokdood said he'd do some and I even set up an ftp account for him to upload any How-To pictures so if they change the links we wouldn't lose the pictures. I haven't seen him in a while. He might have gotten busy with work.... If you copy / past any How To's with pictures, same the pictures to your computer in a folder. Contact me and I'll get you an ftp login and you can just upload them right to the site. Thanks.

:thumb:

I haven't seen Brandon all day today and only a little yesterday so he must be in the "lab".

I do have some shit to take care of today but I will work on this as much as possible.

The-Violator
11-02-2019, 02:56 PM
Hey hitman, throw me some FTP info in a PM I have pics

gudeman00
11-02-2019, 02:56 PM
:thumb:
I haven't seen Brandon all day today and only a little yesterday so he must be in the "lab".
I do have some shit to take care of today but I will work on this as much as possible.

It's already 3:45 here and I've been studying for 2-3 hours, and I have plenty left so this one will have to wait for me. But I'll help on it as well.

As we get arrested for stealing content off the internet :rofl:

JuanDirtyMessican
11-02-2019, 02:58 PM
do we get some extra points for this???

gudeman00
11-02-2019, 02:59 PM
do we get some extra points for this???
Hmm, how about just helping out the site?

neonsohc
11-02-2019, 03:02 PM

theres a thought

paintbaler1587
:rofl: hes messican, you cant forget

gudeman00

:werd:

JuanDirtyMessican
11-02-2019, 03:05 PM

I forgot to put in my Jester simily. And if u look i did bring over the Codes list into this forum.

slow4dr
11-02-2019, 03:05 PM
It isn't a how-to but I figured I could transfer this info anyway.

/showthread.php?p=5211#post5211

JuanDirtyMessican
11-02-2019, 03:11 PM

and damn PROUD OF IT!

slow4dr
11-02-2019, 03:14 PM
I just looked at the FAQ forums at the Nazi site and the FAQ is down and has been for months.

neonsohc
11-02-2019, 03:15 PM
I just looked at the FAQ forums at the Nazi site and the FAQ is down and has been for months.

its never been working

slow4dr
11-02-2019, 03:16 PM
its never been working

I got :owned:

What am I looking for then?

gudeman00
11-02-2019, 03:22 PM
I got :owned:
What am I looking for then?
Yeah, I've never seen it working.

Daryl
11-02-2019, 03:26 PM
Land of the banned!!!!! Yeah if someone posts up some stuff it would be mosttt appreciate it! I'll definately look at it because im a DUMBASS.

slow4dr
11-02-2019, 03:33 PM
I added few I thought were cool to the performance mod section.

Gunnar (teh Godfather)
11-02-2019, 06:35 PM
:supergay:

:jester: :jester: No problem Bossman!!!

/showthread.php?t=255

|