View Full Version : Heckel26 Happy Valentines

Ram1500
02-13-2019, 02:35 PM
I appreciate the fact that he has something that he loves more than me. His car. I appreciate the fact that he has priorities in his life. His car. I appreciate the fact that we have a loving relationship. It has taken 14 years to get here, and I wouldn’t change it for the world. I love my husband. I appreciate the fact that when there is a pile of, mass quantities, laundry on the floor he does nothing about it. I love that the day I have to work thirteen hours he works on his car or sits on the computer. He is oblivious to the chores that need to be done around the house, completely. That’s cool. I appreciate the fact that when his car is dirty he has to go and clean it first thing Saturday morning. Mine truck usually gets done to. Which by they way he bought for me on Memorial Day 2019 just because I mentioned I wanted a truck. I have always wanted a truck. I wasn’t about to turn down the offer when he found a Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab for a great price. Love that man!! One of the many reasons I love him. I appreciate the fact, that he knows we have limitations. We can spend two hours together before we have to find something to argue about. I appreciate that he reminds me when those two hours are up just in case I have forgot, and have the need to yell at him. I appreciate the fact that I can be yelling at the kids and his butt is all-of-a-sudden glued to the chair in front of the computer instead of trying to help me. He wouldn’t want to interfere with parenting. I most of all appreciate these things: How when ever I ask him to do something he gets up and does it, how he always lets me know he loves me, how he encourages me to pursue my own hobbies, {There is a little guilt there. He needs a reason to pursue his own and if I have one so can he.} how he always tells me that I’m a great mom, how he makes me laugh at the stupid things he says, how he talks about his car and knows that I have no idea what he is saying but doesn’t make me feel I am stupid, how he is just the cool man that I married, and the cool dad that never misses an event with the kids. Love ya dude. Happy Valentines.

PS You have a sexy butt to. Love you, dont change a thing. Here's to the next thirty years of love and abuse.

SassySRT
02-13-2019, 02:38 PM
Thats just gross. Take it else where. :lol:

Broken5hift
02-13-2019, 02:38 PM
heckels married?

MSMoores
02-13-2019, 02:39 PM
That's touching, but at the same time makes me so happy that my girlfriend isn't a member here.

edit- HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, HECKEL!

Broken5hift
02-13-2019, 02:40 PM
you have a girlfriend?

MSMoores
02-13-2019, 02:41 PM
you have a girlfriend?

I meant my cousin. She went to prom with me in highschool and I've never really let it go.

She says I'm "stalking" her.

HoTSauZe
02-13-2019, 02:43 PM
I meant my cousin. She went to prom with me in highschool and I've never really let it go.

I went to prom with her also ;)
LOL

SassySRT
02-13-2019, 02:44 PM
That's touching, but at the same time makes me so happy that my girlfriend isn't a member here.

Some places should be sacred ground. :rofl:

MSMoores
02-13-2019, 02:44 PM
I went to prom with her also ;)
LOL

YOU BASTARD!!!! She's my woman, SHE LOVES ME NOT YOU!! :rofl:

Hitman
02-13-2019, 02:45 PM

Oh, I though you meant heckel's girlfriend... :rofl: :rofl:

MSMoores
02-13-2019, 02:45 PM
Some places should be sacred ground. :rofl:

Definitely. The last thing I need is Kelly leaving me little notes in war stories about make sure you're home in time for dinner.

Or "Project Runway is on tonight, you promised to watch it with me remember?!"

SassySRT
02-13-2019, 02:47 PM
Definitely. The last thing I need is Kelly leaving me little notes in war stories about make sure you're home in time for dinner.

And then your "other girl" replying to her post saying bish back off my man. :rofl: :rofl: Your ass would be soo :owned:

MSMoores
02-13-2019, 02:49 PM
And then your "other girl" replying to her post saying bish back off my man. :rofl: :rofl: Your ass would be soo :owned:

Exactly! I'm not trying to have it get all 11th grade in this bitch.

punkrokdood
02-13-2019, 02:52 PM

x's the mike factor.... oh, wait :ftard:

Hitman
02-13-2019, 02:53 PM

Preach it, brotha man!!! :rofl: :rofl:

MSMoores
02-13-2019, 02:53 PM
x's the mike factor.... oh, wait :ftard:

Whatever, you were decorated for your response. Class act.

Then she apologized.

punkrokdood
02-13-2019, 02:55 PM
Whatever, you were decorated for your response. Class act.

Then she apologized.
yea.... but it sucked for a little while :lol:

SassySRT
02-13-2019, 02:56 PM
yea.... but it sucked for a little while :lol:

Nah that shit was straight up hilarious!!

HoTSauZe
02-13-2019, 02:57 PM
YOU BASTARD!!!! She's my woman, SHE LOVES ME NOT YOU!! :rofl:
:rofl:

Broken5hift
02-13-2019, 02:58 PM
my womans on theknot.com. she told me if i dont go there she wont come here. fair enough....

MSMoores
02-13-2019, 02:59 PM
my womans on theknot.com. she told me if i dont go there she wont come here. fair enough....

Did you trick someone into marrying you?

punkrokdood
02-13-2019, 03:00 PM
yea... he said something like wedding rings make it grow, so she jumped all over it:ftard:

Broken5hift
02-13-2019, 03:00 PM

yea, it kicked ass.

MSMoores
02-13-2019, 03:02 PM
yea... he said something like wedding rings make it grow, so she jumped all over it:ftard:

That's a good one, I'll have to try that.

Broken5hift
02-13-2019, 03:02 PM

HA AH AH AHA HAHAH AHA........... wait it doesnt?

Broken5hift
02-13-2019, 03:03 PM
I cant wait till we are married and i can take off the brandon mask

punkrokdood
02-13-2019, 03:04 PM
I cant wait till we are married and i can take off the brandon mask
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

oh man... talk about :owned: on the wedding night :lol:

SinisterSRT4
02-13-2019, 04:01 PM
haha I've never met your wife john Ive seen your kids like al the times I seen you. But then again He did say the wifey wouldn't come within a 3 ft radius of the car:rofl: My ex used to ask me if he was a single father all the time. In his defence I was like he talks about her all the time and unlike these other noobs he has proof she exist's (Kids)

heckel26
02-13-2019, 09:57 PM
HaHaHa, isnt she sweet?Just think thats her sense of humor.Public ridicule.Yeah just wait till next time we are in public.Well actually shes pretty cool,right up to that 2 hour time limit we have.Its a good thing we work opposite scheduals.Anyway shes right I do love my car,and I put up with her.Maybe I just need some PRD advice on relationships.
P.S. Fun loving wife for sale or trade for performance parts.:jester:

The-Violator
02-13-2019, 10:03 PM
haha I wasn't sure if that was a good thing I just read or a bad thing.. lmao

heckel26
02-13-2019, 10:06 PM
Well Jason you know her.She likes to pick on me in front of people.Its all good.

slow4dr
02-13-2019, 10:44 PM
Jon, I'll see you tomorrow night after you're done with the wife. :supergay: :hit:

slow4dr
02-13-2019, 10:46 PM
On a sidenote: My wife just read this, chuckled and said "her and I would get along great" :lol:

SassySRT
02-13-2019, 10:47 PM
:bs: You said your wife doesn't like anyone.

slow4dr
02-13-2019, 10:49 PM
:bs: You said your wife doesn't like anyone.

Getting along and liking someone=2 different things. :lol:

punkrokdood
02-13-2019, 10:51 PM
Maybe I just need some PRD advice on relationships.

i'd never submit anyone to that... :lol:

if you want good relationship advice, take what i say and do, and do exactly the oposite :lol:

svt2srt4
02-13-2019, 10:57 PM
i'd never submit anyone to that... :lol:

if you want good relationship advice, take what i say and do, and do exactly the oposite :lol:
this sounds like good info...im taking notes:ftard:

heckel26
02-14-2019, 08:16 AM
Jon, I'll see you tomorrow night after you're done with the wife. :supergay: :hit:
Are we planning some sort of "swap"?Trade?:lol:

On a sidenote: My wife just read this, chuckled and said "her and I would get along great"

Maybe we should get them together sometime.Then you and I can go work on cars without being bothered by domestic issues.:thumb:

Broken5hift
02-14-2019, 08:20 AM
I'll bring the camera

Maybe we should get them together sometime.Then you and I can go work on cars without being bothered by domestic issues.:thumb:
domestic issues=my package

slow4dr
02-14-2019, 09:48 AM

X's 2 :lol:

The lower garage is a great getaway. :rofl:

punkrokdood
02-14-2019, 09:49 AM
X's 2 :lol:

The lower garage is a great getaway. :rofl:

when we did the brace/ exhaust, my now ex g/f almost came with me :yikes:

i'm glad she didn't, and she was too after what time i got home :lol:

slow4dr
02-14-2019, 09:52 AM

when we did the brace/ exhaust, my now ex g/f almost came with me :yikes:

i'm glad she didn't, and she was too after what time i got home :lol:

I bet the exhaust would have never happened had she been there.

punkrokdood
02-14-2019, 09:53 AM
I bet the exhaust would have never happened had she been there.
:werd:

actually, it might have, she wouldn't have said anything until we left, then i'd hear all about it :lol:

slow4dr
02-14-2019, 09:55 AM
:werd:

actually, it might have, she wouldn't have said anything until we left, then i'd hear all about it :lol:

I would have been in a BIG hurry if I had an audience.

SassySRT
02-14-2019, 09:58 AM

Performance Anxiety?? :rofl:

Broken5hift
02-14-2019, 10:12 AM

thats your problem, you gotta work it for the audience.

slow4dr
02-14-2019, 10:18 AM
Performance Anxiety?? :rofl:

NO, "social anxiety".

SassySRT
02-14-2019, 10:23 AM
NO, "social anxiety".

No way, really?? I never would have thought.... seriously.

slow4dr
02-14-2019, 10:55 AM
No way, really?? I never would have thought.... seriously.

Any time there is a big gathering I am the one standing off to the side away from everyone. :lol:

punkrokdood
02-14-2019, 10:57 AM
Any time there is a big gathering I am the one standing off to the side away from everyone. :lol:
:bs:
thats me, depending on where sassy is. i'm the guy not by sassy :lol:

SassySRT
02-14-2019, 10:57 AM

Hahah yep I'm the exact same way.:thumb:

slow4dr
02-14-2019, 11:17 AM
Brandon Mike and I just kinda hung out in our own little area most of the day. I am 100% sure people just think we don't like them.

punkrokdood
02-14-2019, 11:19 AM
Brandon Mike and I just kinda hung out in our own little area most of the day. I am 100% sure people just think we don't like them.

people think that about me anyway

in boot camp people didn't talk to me because they thought that,"I bet he beats his wife." That was even before all the tattoos, at 17/18 years old. I was actually told this by a guy from boot camp, about 6 months after i finished. That really took me by suprise :lol:

MSMoores
02-14-2019, 11:50 AM

I'm the same way, and I'm 100% sure people are right about me not liking them. :lol:

Check out mah BOSS RFL BOV, y0!!

Almost all the people around me that have SRTs act like they're 15.

SassySRT
02-14-2019, 11:51 AM

people think that about me anyway

in boot camp people didn't talk to me because they thought that,"I bet he beats his wife." That was even before all the tattoos, at 17/18 years old. I was actually told this by a guy from boot camp, about 6 months after i finished. That really took me by suprise :lol:

Brandon you just have that bitch shut the fuck up or Ima bitch slap you look about you. :lol:

punkrokdood
02-14-2019, 11:51 AM
Brandon you just have that bitch shut the fuck up or Ima bitch slap you look about you. :lol:
:bs:

i look all sweet and innocent, i don't know what you're talkin about

|