View Full Version : Moving Companies

SassySRT
04-10-2019, 01:09 PM
Does any one know of decent moving companies that wont charge an arm and a leg?

And no I'm not hiring a messican and paying him in corona's

punkrokdood
04-10-2019, 01:12 PM
Does any one know of decent moving companies that wont charge an arm and a leg?

And no I'm not hiring a messican and paying him in corona's
no matter where you go, they will be messicans packing with a white guy supervising, i'll bet almost anything

now, to be helpful, i did a google search i think, and found a place that would move me for about $300, but that's pricing for a studio apt, and just moving across town

SassySRT
04-10-2019, 01:15 PM
no matter where you go, they will be messicans packing with a white guy supervising, i'll bet almost anything

now, to be helpful, i did a google search i think, and found a place that would move me for about $300, but that's pricing for a studio apt, and just moving across town

Well I signed up for this one site to get me quotes from several moving companies.

http://www.amelimoving.com says they do local moves (less then 100 miles) for 65 an hr. Even if it took 10 hours to get us moved thats only 650! I'm going to call and investigate abit more, that just seem dirt cheap.

HoTSauZe
04-10-2019, 01:16 PM
Your best bet is to hit the local home depot,because most of the moving companies rape you with their prices.

punkrokdood
04-10-2019, 01:17 PM
Well I signed up for this one site to get me quotes from several moving companies.

http://www.amelimoving.com says they do local moves (less then 100 miles) for 65 an hr. Even if it took 10 hours to get us moved thats only 650! I'm going to call and investigate abit more, that just seem dirt cheap.
that is dirt cheap... however, it might take 10 hours :lol:

think about it, they come in and pack your whole house

then drive

then move it all back in... that is a LONG ass day...

but def look into it... i may wanna use them too :thumb: :lol:

SassySRT
04-10-2019, 01:18 PM
Your best bet is to hit the local home depot,because most of the moving companies rape you with their prices.

Like I said, that is not the route were willing to go. Thanks tho.

SassySRT
04-10-2019, 01:19 PM
that is dirt cheap... however, it might take 10 hours :lol:

think about it, they come in and pack your whole house

then drive

then move it all back in... that is a LONG ass day...

but def look into it... i may wanna use them too :thumb: :lol:

Ohh yea, I know its going to take a good 10 hours to do it. And I'm sure I'll learn a few more cuss words in a forign language when we tell them they have to haul some stuff up stairs. :ftard:

DJ2
04-10-2019, 02:09 PM
I thought you had gotten some other offers for moving?? :LOL:

SassySRT
04-10-2019, 02:13 PM
I thought you had gotten some other offers for moving?? :LOL:

SHHHH!!!!!! I don't want to put the effort forth to pick the help up from the airport. :owned:

DJ2
04-10-2019, 02:17 PM
SHHHH!!!!!! I don't want to put the effort forth to pick the help up from the airport. :owned:

keep it up...
I will put your house in my sig...
sorry for walking into chat and interrupting your cybersex session lastnight...:owned:

:usa:

gudeman00
04-10-2019, 02:18 PM
Why don't you get one of those pods that they advertise on tv. ive seen some people use them, they drop it off and u have it until you need it moved then they come move it.

DJ2
04-10-2019, 02:21 PM
Why don't you get one of those pods that they advertise on tv. ive seen some people use them, they drop it off and u have it until you need it moved then they come move it.
she's too lazy to fill it up and is afraid to hire messicans!

punkrokdood
04-10-2019, 02:22 PM
hmmm... more info????

if it is anything like i'm picturing it, i can't use them because of where i live :gcry:

gudeman00
04-10-2019, 02:25 PM
hmmm... more info????

if it is anything like i'm picturing it, i can't use them because of where i live :gcry:

http://www.pods.com/

SassySRT
04-10-2019, 02:29 PM
keep it up...
I will put your house in my sig...
sorry for walking into chat and interrupting your cybersex session lastnight...:owned:

Yea well, don't make a habbit of it.
:lol:

geekmonster
04-13-2019, 02:02 PM
why are you so lazy? get a damn u haul and pack it yourself and save a shit load of cash. plus at least you know that nothing will come up missing and if something gets broken, you did it and don't have to go throught that whole deal of filing a claim and all that bs.

if you still don't want to do it yourself, wink at some of the guys here and buy them some food and they may be willing to hook you up.

westup
04-13-2019, 02:22 PM
^^^^+1

i did 3 trips of the 40 buck u hauls cerritos to elsinore.... saved a ton but it was friggin hell.
the uhaul only went 55 so thats a biach and no ac and it was july so it was like 103.

but i had good times and saved money(howd u think i got my panda beast)

DJ2
04-13-2019, 02:32 PM
why are you so lazy? get a damn u haul and pack it yourself and save a shit load of cash. plus at least you know that nothing will come up missing and if something gets broken, you did it and don't have to go throught that whole deal of filing a claim and all that bs.

if you still don't want to do it yourself, wink at some of the guys here and buy them some food and they may be willing to hook you up.
I think she's already gotten some "offers" BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

slow4dr
04-13-2019, 03:31 PM
http://www.pods.com/

:stupid:

el_jefe
04-13-2019, 05:01 PM
Give Schick Moving and Storage a call. They are off Jamboree on the other side of the 5. I used to work there, but I wouldn't drop my name in the office. Bargin with the sales guys, they will pricematch usually, but sometimes they will lowball how many hours it takes.

SassySRT
04-13-2019, 08:20 PM
Give Schick Moving and Storage a call. They are off Jamboree on the other side of the 5. I used to work there, but I wouldn't drop my name in the office. Bargin with the sales guys, they will pricematch usually, but sometimes they will lowball how many hours it takes.

WHAT?! JEFF??? Ma'am just for that your price will be 305 an hr plus the number of boxes, triple drive time and assembly.

:rofl:

punkrokdood
04-14-2019, 09:51 AM
:owned:

westup
04-14-2019, 11:08 AM
WHAT?! JEFF??? Ma'am just for that your price will be 305 an hr plus the number of boxes, triple drive time and assembly.

:rofl:

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

SassySRT
04-14-2019, 11:46 AM

I didn't see this yesterday because I wasn't around.
I don't thnk you have any right to assume that I'm lazy. I live with my 80 year old grandma and my mom who's a severe asthmatic. And I'm pretty sure that I can not take a 100lbs dresser up a flight of stairs myself. We've always used moving companies to move our stuff and so far we've never had any issues.

|