View Full Version : FS: 18" Centerline RPM FWD Gunmetal Wheels

EmersonHart13
04-24-2019, 10:55 PM
A set of 4 Custom Centerline Gunmetal wheels. Each Wheel retail for $325.00 new. $1300 for the set. Selling the wheels because I traded in my Grand Prix with the stock rims and they will not fit my new car.

Condition - Used for one year and show normal wear- 3 wheels in good condition. 1 wheel has damage in the lug area. This wheel is sold "as is". I'm not a wheel expert and do not want to mislead you. Look at the pictures and decide for yourself. Last picture show inside damage to the rim. Even if you don't use the fourth wheel, and replace it with a new one your still way ahead. We have lots of pictures. Please send email address and we will send you detailed pics of each wheel so you can see exact condition. .

Tires - We have tires if you want them, but two in poor condtion 2 in fair condtion. If you want the tires, pick-up only. Southside of Chicago. WE WILL NOT SHIP TIRES. FREIGHT QUOTE BELOW DOES NOT INCLUDE TIRES.

Custom: Centerline RPM FWD Wheels

* Gunmetal
* 5-lug
* Size 18" by 7”
* 115 mm Bolt Circle
* 42 mm offset

Technical Specifications

* 1-piece, Rotary Forged Wheel
* 1100 lb. load rating
* 26" maximum tire diameter
* Extremely light-weight wheel!!
* Hub bore 72.62mm

Tires: PICKUP ONLY

Falken Azenis ST 115 255/45/18

Treadwear 360

Traction A

Temperature A

Ultra High Performance

V Rated

On eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8059902534&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Thanks for looking,

John

|