View Full Version : Hey cali

Thirteens420k
05-28-2019, 04:13 AM
I just moved here from the other place.....are we allowed to say there name over here? Or is it an insta-ban like if we were to say srtsyndicate over there? Just checking. Anyways, i already feel at home here. Everyone seams so much nicer. *looks around for NoTe*........Ok phew.
Stay posted for some product info for my socal peeps. I should be becoming a vendor here shortly. Everyone that knows me :thumb: And everyone that doesn't :hello:

Hitman
05-28-2019, 04:32 AM
Welcome to the site!!! You can say the other name here without fear of a ban. :rofl:

Thirteens420k
05-28-2019, 04:55 AM
Welcome to the site!!! You can say the other name here without fear of a ban. :rofl:
Just checking, you know how it is.....

geekmonster
05-28-2019, 05:49 AM
nice hachi

Thirteens420k
05-28-2019, 02:08 PM
nice hatchi
thanks.

ViscousCircles
05-28-2019, 06:44 PM
ae86 ftw! Welcome to the site mang, glad you made it over :thumb:

svt2srt4
05-28-2019, 11:31 PM
noTe is no longer harassing this forum:thumb:...and Welcome to the Syndicate:thumb:

svt2srt4
05-28-2019, 11:36 PM
Help Lower Gas Prices, Don't Buy From Mobil or Exxon
good idea i have already been doing this:thumb:

slow4dr
05-28-2019, 11:53 PM
909 fo life

geekmonster
05-29-2019, 12:42 AM
909 fo life

werd to your mother!:stupid:

geekmonster
05-29-2019, 12:45 AM
thirteen, you take that hachi up in the canyons?? if so, let me know. i've always wanted to ride in one with eurobeat from initial d playing...seriously. just to say i have. any who, if you want to go for a drive, let me know.

Thirteens420k
05-29-2019, 01:02 AM
thirteen, you take that hachi up in the canyons?? if so, let me know. i've always wanted to ride in one with eurobeat from initial d playing...seriously. just to say i have. any who, if you want to go for a drive, let me know.
Thanks everyone for being so friendly, i'm glad NoTe isn't here. He never really talked sh*t to me, but thats cause i wasn't posting dumb stuff. He just scared me:gcry: .......:lol: . Anyways, that Hatchi Roku isn't mine. I have a couple buddies that are in D1 and stuff and they stopped by my fiance's work (Olive Garden at the Mills) and ate after a D1 tournament. Have you ever heard of Booney Renfeld? He is a D1 competitor. Here's his website: www.tirekillin86.50megs.com . He used to drive professionally in Japan, now he's back over here. He also has a shop and gets real Jdm parts, not knock offs like most of the parts we get over here. Anyways, that wasn't his car. The 86 in my avatar is actually another pro drifters. It was used in the Initial D the real movie. That f*ckin thing is clean, inside out. The rest of there cars are all pretty much ziptied together. I do have a lot of j-pop we could listen to and drive through like carbon canyon in my srt!!! I used to listen to thats stuff all the time when i had my 90' 240sx.

Thirteens420k
05-29-2019, 01:07 AM
909 fo life
Represent Jason, represent!

geekmonster
05-29-2019, 01:22 AM
Thanks everyone for being so friendly, i'm glad NoTe isn't here. He never really talked sh*t to me, but thats cause i wasn't posting dumb stuff. He just scared me:gcry: .......:lol: . Anyways, that Hatchi Roku isn't mine. I have a couple buddies that are in D1 and stuff and they stopped by my fiance's work (Olive Garden at the Mills) and ate after a D1 tournament. Have you ever heard of Booney Renfeld? He is a D1 competitor. Here's his website: www.tirekillin86.50megs.com . He used to drive professionally in Japan, now he's back over here. He also has a shop and gets real Jdm parts, not knock offs like most of the parts we get over here. Anyways, that wasn't his car. The 86 in my avatar is actually another pro drifters. It was used in the Initial D the real movie. That f*ckin thing is clean, inside out. The rest of there cars are all pretty much ziptied together. I do have a lot of j-pop we could listen to and drive through like carbon canyon in my srt!!! I used to listen to thats stuff all the time when i had my 90' 240sx.

you're such a tease......just kidding.....or am i?.......j/k

anywho, are you game for the victoria gardens meet? i think we are gonna do it on the 9th.

later

Thirteens420k
05-29-2019, 02:05 AM
you're such a tease......just kidding.....or am i?.......j/k

anywho, are you game for the victoria gardens meet? i think we are gonna do it on the 9th.

later
I may show up for that. it's a friday right? what time? where do you stay in ontario? i know this city like the back of my hand...*checks the back of hand...............*

|