View Full Version : Your Newest Vender

Thirteens420k
05-29-2019, 08:37 PM
Hey cali. My name is Garrett. Some of you know me already, some don't. I live in The I.E and i'm your newest vendor. I have a couple things to offer and i will give you the best service i humanly can. Here are a few things i have to offer:
#1. Getting power rear windows.(comes with crank caps and two switches. Additional switches might be added. There are two kits.
#2. A custom alarm system w/ or w/o it being able to open/close your windows.(can be combined with the first one to open all windows and at a combo price)
#3. Red(looks very good) or black tail lights tinted. Third brake lights and corner lenses as well.
#4. Painted stock rims or other rims.
#5. Painted vinyl eyelids(in the works)
#6. Painted foglight covers
#7. Mesh added to foglight covers(can be added to the painted foglight covers for a combo price)
#8. Custom mesh grill(can be painted as well)
#9. Spoiler plugs
and more soon.......
Most of this stuff is for those local to me. And some of it will be done with core exchanges. The first thing i'm going to do is a group buy on spoiler plugs.
We are also in the woks of hard pipe kits and custom 3" exhaust. I have links below to some of the work i've recently done so check'em out if you haven't already. PM me with any questions. All my contact info is in my sig. Stay tuned and i hope to do business with you shortly.

ACR Rims painted bronze:
/showthread.php?t=5125
Some previous work on my car and a few others:(scroll all the way down)
/showthread.php?t=5124
Stockers painted black(this was done today):
/showthread.php?t=5148

Some of this work can be done to other vehicles as well, like the taillights and painted rims etc. The other cool thing is the power rear windows can be done on base model neons too. Contact me for prices. Thanks alot.
-Garrett

zooey
05-29-2019, 08:42 PM
You have a pm......

Thirteens420k
05-29-2019, 09:05 PM
You have a pm......
replied

Thirteens420k
05-29-2019, 09:06 PM
here's a thread to the group buy /showthread.php?t=5153
it's also in my sig for all of ya to get to.

ViscousCircles
05-29-2019, 10:29 PM
bump :thumb:

zooey
05-29-2019, 10:53 PM
bump :thumb:

That looked like 2 bumps to me....:thumb: :thumb:

svt2srt4
05-29-2019, 10:59 PM
here's a thread to the group buy /showthread.php?t=5153
it's also in my sig for all of ya to get to.
good now acknowledge my post in your spoiler plug thread and put me on the list dammit:rofl:

Thirteens420k
05-30-2019, 12:34 AM
good now acknowledge my post in your spoiler plug thread and put me on the list dammit:rofl:
LOL. Stop :furious3: at me!!!!:gcry:
:lol: I can't be on here watching you guys all the time to see who posts. I got a life too.

:bs: Ok i thought about that and had to pull the flag on myself!:gcry:

Broken5hift
05-30-2019, 07:33 AM
welcome to vendoridge!

|