View Full Version : Parting out STage 3

Pit Viper
07-09-2018, 12:40 PM
ECU for sale on Ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190006820583

Turbo / Manifold / WGA now listed on Ebay as well.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190006856435
Toys to be sold once I uninstall.

Stage 3 fuel rail - SOLD
Stage 3 injectors - $225
Stage 3 fuel pump assembly - $150
Stage 3 badge (unused) - SOLD
Stage 3 3-Bar MAP & TIP - $150

Prices do not include shipping

http://www.pitscrew.com/gallery/albums/userpics/S3injectors.JPG

http://www.pitscrew.com/gallery/albums/userpics/fuel_pump.JPG

phillysrt4
07-09-2018, 12:52 PM
Did you have DCR work their magic on the manifold? If so, I will figure out something to get it from you.

phillysrt4
07-09-2018, 12:53 PM
interested in the badge... pm on the way

phillysrt4
07-09-2018, 12:57 PM
oh and when it comes to the toys, are you going to sell the toys as a unit, or are you willing to part it out? I have some interest in the bezel, but what Im most after is the relays used in the intercooler sprayer electronics.

Pit Viper
07-09-2018, 01:03 PM
I'll be selling the toys as a whole unit.

The turbo/manifold never gave me issues, and never has been seperated.
You could send it to DCR if you want, or install as-is. It'll be listed today after I get pictures taken.

phillysrt4
07-09-2018, 01:07 PM
Awe bummer... I was hoping to get the relays from you. Oh well.

My desire in getting the manifold was to not have my daily driver have any downtime by taking my S3 manifold/turbo out and sending it to DCR. Mani for mani I might as well send them my own since it only has about 1.5k miles on it :)

Pit Viper
07-10-2018, 10:56 AM
morning bump.

phillysrt4
07-10-2018, 02:59 PM
hey pit viper,

PTP on the other forum is looking for an S3 turbo/manifold to do some developmetn on. you might want to contact him.

Pit Viper
07-10-2018, 05:49 PM
thanks.

srt4SHO
01-30-2018, 12:03 PM
interested in the injectors. pm me!!!

thepowertowin
01-30-2018, 12:50 PM
I can't imagine he still has any of this stuff...

blackbird
01-30-2018, 02:46 PM
Maybe that's your problem. You can't imagine. :rofl:

blackbird
01-30-2018, 02:47 PM
Seriously though, after looking up the auction prices he was lucky to get what he did for the used S3 turbofold setup considering many have now been going for much less brand new on evilBay.

punkrokdood
01-30-2018, 03:26 PM
Seriously though, after looking up the auction prices he was lucky to get what he did for the used S3 turbofold setup considering many have now been going for much less brand new on evilBay.
that was VERY recent, and no one is quite sure how he gets ahold of them... no one really cares to ask either :lol:

blackbird
01-30-2018, 03:39 PM
I could throw out wild speculation and guesses, but someone might try to snuff me. :lol:
He's been selling them for a while now, and he's also a member over on turbododge.com...

thepowertowin
01-30-2018, 03:43 PM
that was VERY recent, and no one is quite sure how he gets ahold of them... no one really cares to ask either :lol:
He works for mitsubishi (or has a friend who does) and gets them before they get sold to mopar.

Unfortunately, I don't think he'll be able to keep getting them. I heard that from a DCX employee... and I don't think they were none too happy about it. Especially w/ the MOPAR name on it...

punkrokdood
01-30-2018, 03:59 PM
He works for mitsubishi (or has a friend who does) and gets them before they get sold to mopar.

Unfortunately, I don't think he'll be able to keep getting them. I heard that from a DCX employee... and I don't think they were none too happy about it. Especially w/ the MOPAR name on it...
ahhhh... that kinda makes sense...

maybe there will be some back-door "knock off's" without the mopar name on them... its been proven that they sell like crazy @ $900 :thumb:

thepowertowin
01-30-2018, 04:02 PM
ahhhh... that kinda makes sense...

maybe there will be some back-door "knock off's" without the mopar name on them... its been proven that they sell like crazy @ $900 :thumb:
Yeah I know... killin' me though...

of course if he doesn't get the axe, then maybe I'll find his contact!!!!

My Mits. contact went over to Maserati I think...

punkrokdood
01-30-2018, 04:04 PM
Yeah I know... killin' me though...
well.. don't take it personally...

mopar is screwing you on it.... $1500 is just crazy...

although, that is what is included in an AGP kit for about the same price... just less power

punkrokdood
01-30-2018, 04:04 PM
of course if he doesn't get the axe, then maybe I'll find his contact!!!!

My Mits. contact went over to Maserati I think...
hmmm... you'll sell them pretty easily if you get them

thepowertowin
01-30-2018, 04:12 PM
I barely make anything on stage kits anyways... so no big deal. That's why I concentrate on most everything else and on customer service.

lunchbox660
01-30-2018, 04:32 PM

yea i noticed that too....that one dooood has been selling brand new S3 mani/turbo combos for $800 buy it now....im thinking either one of two things...

1-he works at the parts desk or has a VERY GOOD friend at the parts desk and is getting them at cost

or

2-they arent real S3....maybe he copied the cast and is making them himself out of his own machine sop or something....hell, i dunno...

blackbird
01-30-2018, 04:45 PM
Nope, they should be the genuine article. As for pricing on auto parts a former employee at Quaife NA a few years ago hooked up a few local Shelby Dodge and turbo Dodge owners with Quaife's for about $600 out the door. List price is over $1200 for that model normally, so you can see there's a pretty big mark-up on some parts. I think James mentioned the most likely scenario on the S3 turbofolds.

thepowertowin
01-30-2018, 07:32 PM
Nope, they should be the genuine article. As for pricing on auto parts a former employee at Quaife NA a few years ago hooked up a few local Shelby Dodge and turbo Dodge owners with Quaife's for about $600 out the door. List price is over $1200 for that model normally, so you can see there's a pretty big mark-up on some parts. I think James mentioned the most likely scenario on the S3 turbofolds.
Well Randy (back-n-black) also asked him, and he said pretty much the same thing as I posted...

el_jefe
01-30-2018, 10:12 PM
man, I can't get deals like that out of my work. WTF.

|