View Full Version : Hopefully no one bought anything from Kustomatix...

blackbird
07-09-2017, 03:56 AM
I haven't seen it posted over here, but you might want to check out their section (http://www.srtforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=249) on the srtforums.

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=269610

Also check out the Stage 3 thread where people paid him months ago and he supposedly ordered the kits, didn't, and when confronted about it ordered them from MPSC but never paid MPSC (even though his customers had already paid him). They held the kits for over a month but Chris never paid so they went back up on the market. He's been on here and other forums within the last week but hasn't even logged on over there since the 26th of last month.

So if anyone has a recent order contact your bank or CC company immediately. Go over 30 days and you're screwed in most cases. If anyone needs to take legal action, and in case it gets deleted over there for some reason, below is his contact info I was able to dig up.

Administrative Contact:
Friedlund, Chris
chris_friedlund_04@hotmail.com
Kustomatix
PO Box 75
6B Lilac Lane
East Waterboro, Maine 04030
United States
1-207-608-0313

Should be his home address:
11 Allview Road (or Terrace)
North Waterboro, ME 04061

If law enforcement gets involved and they need to track him down and those addresses don't work the license plate on his black '04 SRT-4 is Maine, "(UMS) 24224" and his Gallant VR4 is Maine, "6208 NM". All coutrsey of public records and the internet. Got to watch what you put out there, but in this case it may be helpful. There's also an address (PO Box) on his web site. The phone number is his cell.

The current tally is over $30k just in one thread. I guess he took some of the business skills he learned at FBM and applied them to his own company when he left.

Thirteens420k
07-09-2017, 04:41 AM
i'm not going to get involved in this.

Buckonine
07-09-2017, 05:15 PM
how in the world did you find out all that information? Links please.

blackbird
07-09-2017, 05:51 PM
Nothing a little searching can't dig up. In case he's online over here but not logged in under his username I won't post where, but there are some things like checking where his web site is registered that can tell quite a bit.

To anyone involved from over here I'd suggest heading over to their section on the srtforum's and start reading up on what's going on (or lack of going on). I haven't bought anything and have no outstanding dealings with him so I'm not saying any more on the subject but will keep tabs on what's happening and post if I find anything else. Really sad this crap keeps going on. It has to be over $100k now that people have been swindled out of over there in the last couple years. And that's just from the vendors. :angryfire

leepen
07-09-2017, 05:51 PM
yeah he dinged me for $250...I've been posting and watching that post

blackbird
07-09-2017, 05:54 PM
Here's the link to some info I just posted that might help you. If it was recent contact your bank/CC/PayPal. If not you can start making some calls to different agencies.

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3620920&postcount=43

leepen
07-09-2017, 05:59 PM
thanks

phillysrt4
07-09-2017, 06:27 PM
Oh man I really hope this is wrong, and that the spoiler plugs were not just a "build trust" thing before the scam. :(

Thirteens420k
07-10-2017, 12:21 AM
Oh man I really hope this is wrong, and that the spoiler plugs were just a "build trust" thing before the scam. :(
your not talking about me are you???

slow4dr
07-11-2017, 12:09 PM
srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=270565

Hitman
07-11-2017, 12:19 PM
A few people contacted me about advertising information for Kustomatix but nothing ever came of it. From all the requests from members to get him over here, I was going to give him a free month to try out the place. He never even posted in the section I set up for him.

AJ Quick
07-13-2017, 04:48 PM
Wow...

blackbird
07-13-2017, 07:03 PM
But hey. Everyone will get there stuff and it's like nothing happened.

Or at least that's how he seems to be treating it. :ftard:

05ocsrt-4
07-13-2017, 09:14 PM
well if u read post 258 i think it is, they finally have an investigation set up to try and take action against him

Pr3mium Brewed
07-14-2017, 12:09 PM
lol great.

Alec Trevelyan
07-20-2017, 02:38 PM
Scammed again....LOLOLOLOL!!!

Sorry to laugh for those that got scammed but that place never ceases to amaze me.

blackbird
07-20-2017, 03:57 PM
Scammed by Kustomatix and FBM may be having a turn-around. What's the world coming to? :lol: I hadn't checked out their section in a while and it looks like their work is just about caught up, they're posting and keeping in contact with everyone a lot better, and implemented new "charged when it ships" policies, etc. Better business steps, now if you can just overlook the quality of the work...

DJ2
07-20-2017, 04:36 PM
Scammed by Kustomatix and FBM may be having a turn-around. What's the world coming to? :lol: I hadn't checked out their section in a while and it looks like their work is just about caught up, they're posting and keeping in contact with everyone a lot better, and implemented new "charged when it ships" policies, etc. Better business steps, now if you can just overlook the quality of the work...
:stupid: :rofl:

|