View Full Version : driving pet peeves

dres
07-14-2017, 10:09 AM
list some.

my biggest one is when some one is in the fast lane, and driving the speed limit. or if every one is passing him, and they stay in the fast lane.

PimpDisco
07-14-2017, 10:24 AM
Fuckers who don't use their turn signals when turning or changing lanes.

westup
07-14-2017, 10:56 AM
get cut off and then they drive slower than the speed limit

el_jefe
07-14-2017, 11:29 AM
Everone else on the road.

Muskiefisher
07-14-2017, 11:32 AM
Or when people with the mopar blue plate blow off next to you all the time

gudeman00
07-14-2017, 11:33 AM

That's the perfect answer.

el_jefe
07-14-2017, 11:34 AM
Or when people with the mopar blue plate blow off next to you all the time

But it's not their fault!

punkrokdood
07-14-2017, 11:40 AM
But it's not their fault!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :owned:

slow4dr
07-14-2017, 11:59 AM

:stupid: :werd:

There are just to many things to list.

Daryl
07-14-2017, 12:13 PM
when people steer out to turn in like they're driving a goddamn 18 wheeler!

people in green eg hatches farting their way up the hills...god i wish they'd just shoot themselves

Thirteens420k
07-14-2017, 02:44 PM
Fuckers who don't use their turn signals when turning or changing lanes.
All of these piss me off, but not using turn signals is the worst. I like to know what your thinking, and that is your only way to know. By not using your signals, your at greater risk of getting hit or ran off the road. If not anything that extreme, you just catch a stare down folled shortly by a middle finger.
:fu:

dres
07-14-2017, 02:47 PM
i love when ppl park on the street during rush hour when it says no parking from x-y. makes traffic go alot slower. i feel like keping eggs in my car just for that occasion. or maybe balogany(sp?) throw it on so it strips the paint.

Thirteens420k
07-14-2017, 02:48 PM
bologna*

slow4dr
07-14-2017, 02:52 PM
people in green eg hatches farting their way up the hills...god i wish they'd just shoot themselves

WHEW, it's a good thing my EG hatch is turquoise. :lol: :sombrero:

Daryl
07-14-2017, 02:56 PM
:rofl:

SassySRT
07-14-2017, 03:09 PM
People who move from the slower lane to the faster lane... right in front of you and still go SLOW!!

Fourbanger
07-14-2017, 09:26 PM
I hate people who dont realize their blinker has been on for the past two miles.

And people who think that the person rolling through a four way stop the fastest has the right of way.

liteshow
07-14-2017, 10:28 PM
The people who know the lane is ending, see the huge blinking arrow, and still wait till the last second to merge. If everyone just started getting over as soon as they knew it was going to end then traffic wouldn't slow.

liteshow
07-14-2017, 10:29 PM
I hate people who dont realize their blinker has been on for the past two miles.

That's an easy fix so it doesn't bother you.. Speed up and get around them.

OLDGUY
07-15-2017, 01:35 AM
following any one with BC plates !!!!

ViscousCircles
07-15-2017, 03:27 AM
-People that only use there mirrors rather than looking over their shoulder, they may be signaling but that doesnt stop them from running into me!

-People with all their windows down blasting music.

jhempstead
07-15-2017, 11:03 AM
I hate when I'm in the fast lane following people while we are all passing a semi and some retard comes racing up behind the semi and trys to get in the fast lane. And I hate it even more when some :ftard: lets them in!!!! :furious3:

Eulers Ghost
07-15-2017, 01:30 PM
Wow so many to list. Id have to go with the "everyone on the road" reason, but if I had to make a top 6 list:

6. People who dont use turn signals.

5. People who dont realize that the left lane is for PASSING, not cruising the speed limit.

4. People who merge at the absolute last possible moment due to a lane closing from construction/accident.

3. People who creep to the very tippy edge of an onramp, stop, wait for a gap in traffic, and then when they "accelerate" to merge, they wonder why the person behind them has to brakestand and is laying on their horn as if it could somehow assasinate the person in front of them.

2. The "battle of the cruise controls" pass. 2X bonus pisstivity points if the person checks his mirror and sees you coming up quickly, but rather than wait for you to get by because there is no one behind you for at least 250 miles, they absolutely MUST pull out in front of you to pass the person who has their cruise control set 0.000000000000000000001 mph slower. 3X bonus pisstivity points if they dont disengage their cruise control to pass because G-d fucking forbid they burn an extra 3cc's of gas to make a pass in my lifetime.

1. People who create 15 mile backups in rush hour traffic because they absolutely MUST slow to a complete stop to watch the carnage of a traffic accident even though a) its already off to the side of the road not and thus not blocking any lanes of traffic, b) medical assistance is already there, and c) they have no medical traning whatsoever anyway and couldn't assist in the situation (usually when I realize this is whats causing a backup I just lay on the horn until we're by it and flip everyone off that I pass).

It makes me want to buy an airhorn from hornblasters just so I can lay on it when these jackasses do this shit.

gudeman00
07-15-2017, 01:35 PM
The people who know the lane is ending, see the huge blinking arrow, and still wait till the last second to merge. If everyone just started getting over as soon as they knew it was going to end then traffic wouldn't slow.

I disagree, I think everyone should drive all the way up in both lanes and then take turns merging into the single lane one after another

Eulers Ghost
07-15-2017, 01:47 PM
I agree and disagree. I think people should use the "zipper" method for merging, but waiting until the last second may not let people merge while maximizing speed.

wannasupra
07-15-2017, 03:49 PM
I hate when I'm in the fast lane following people while we are all passing a semi and some retard comes racing up behind the semi and trys to get in the fast lane. And I hate it even more when some :ftard: lets them in!!!! :furious3:
i'm usually the :ftard: that lets em in. however, they're always fun to follow, about a quarter of a mile back. they spring all the speed traps:jester:

Eulers Ghost
07-15-2017, 04:21 PM
i'm usually the :ftard: that lets em in. however, they're always fun to follow, about a quarter of a mile back. they spring all the speed traps:jester:

you're lucky you drive a car I like. I hate minivans and SUV's that leech off my V1 and let me be a rabbit. Either take your turn at the front or I'm going to blow so far ahead of you I'll be useless as a rabbit.

Pr3mium Brewed
07-15-2017, 05:20 PM
1. Goyim

jhempstead
07-15-2017, 09:23 PM
LOL @ being a radar shield! Whenever I see someone doing that to me I go faster till they give up! :rofl: I always make a game of it and try to guess how fast they will go before they give up. :thumb:

Tom Joad
07-15-2017, 09:28 PM
That's an easy fix so it doesn't bother you.. Speed up and get around them.

:werd:

Why else would we buy the fastast car evar?

Eulers Ghost
07-17-2017, 02:42 PM
:werd:

Why else would we buy the fastast car evar?

to make honda and glorified honda (i.e. acura) owners cry? :rofl:

Tom Joad
07-18-2017, 08:08 AM
to make honda and glorified honda (i.e. acura) owners cry? :rofl:

Not neccessary. Most of them already cry themselves to sleep nightly. It must suck for them to suck at life. :gcry:

slow4dr
07-18-2017, 09:21 AM
MOTHER EFFER

I am going to make this my *vent thread.

Traveling down the fast lane this morning with the flow of traffic @ 80 mph. I look in the #2 lane and there is a truck riding someones ass looking over his shoulder like he is going to move into the fast lane. I throttle up a little(I am in the civic so nothing really happens) to get closer to the car in front of me so this nimrod has to stay behind me. I look in my rear view mirror and there is no one behind me. Low & behold this genius still pulls in front of me even though there is only room for his truck. I stay right there maybe a 4-5 feet off his bumper and he is absolutely oblivious to what is going on. A few moments go by and I see an opening to pass so I do only I stay in the lane and come inches from his right side mirror. He panics and swerves out into the shoulder.

As I get past him I realize the car I had been behind is a 1/4 mile ahead and there is no one in between the two. :ftard:

*end rant

el_jefe
07-18-2017, 09:29 AM
I was driving to work this morning and there was a tractor going down the road. So I slowed down from 100 to about 30, right behind an A6 with VW R&D plates. When he passed the tractor, I did to, matching his acceleration without down shifting. Then when he got over I dropped to third, and shifted into fourth as I passed him. Then back to my regular cruising speed of 90 - 100. Lots of traffic this morning.

slow4dr
07-18-2017, 09:30 AM
:rofl: :fu:

psi chick
07-18-2017, 12:47 PM
wow i guess not using turn signals is a big deal to you guys. never come to ny then. as jeff i'm sure will tell you, we don't believe in turn signals here. letting someone else know what you're planning on doing is definetly not what we want. it's a potential weakness.

as for things that piss me off...

1. women who drive minivans, explorers, escalades, etc. and take up the whole fucking road and then give you attitude when you get pissed.

2. old people. for many reasons. 2a. they do exactly or more commonly below the speed limit. 2b. they cause accidents when they're doing 20 in a 35 and you try to pass them. 2c. they get into accidents and then tell the cops that you were either speeding or on drugs and the cop believes them and you're screwed. 2d. they can't see over the steering wheel so they have no idea where the lines are. 2e. you get the point.

3. ricers. do i have to explain that?

4. bikes that drive on the lines to get through traffic. it's just so dangerous. i've almost hit so many bikes that have done that, and then they yell at you like it's your fault they're driving illegally.

5. semi's who don't understand the "no trucks in the left lane" rule

6. those two idiots on the highway that are going the exact same speed and block you in and can't go anywhere. i ride so far up their ass i can tell you the color of their colon and they still won't move.

Muskiefisher
07-18-2017, 12:52 PM
1. women who drive minivans, explorers, escalades, etc. and take up the whole fucking road and then give you attitude when you get pissed.
Women who drive in general piss me off. They all suck. :rofl: JK some are decent drivers.

punkrokdood
07-18-2017, 12:55 PM
wow i guess not using turn signals is a big deal to you guys. never come to ny then. as jeff i'm sure will tell you, we don't believe in turn signals here. letting someone else know what you're planning on doing is definetly not what we want. it's a potential weakness.

i kinda agree...

around here, if you use your turn signal, people speed up to not let you in... i shit you not... it's a LOT easier to switch lanes and merge if you don't use the turn signal :ftard:

Eulers Ghost
07-18-2017, 12:57 PM
i kinda agree...

around here, if you use your turn signal, people speed up to not let you in... i shit you not... it's a LOT easier to switch lanes and merge if you don't use the turn signal :ftard:

wow, so cali sucks for more reasons than just 91 octane :owned:

slow4dr
07-18-2017, 12:59 PM
4. bikes that drive on the lines to get through traffic. it's just so dangerous. i've almost hit so many bikes that have done that, and then they yell at you like it's your fault they're driving illegally.

This is legal in California. There are two main rules. You can only split lanes between the #1 & #2 lanes. You can only go 15 mph faster than the speed of traffic(providing that isn't above the posted limit).

psi chick
07-18-2017, 01:01 PM
well it's not legal in ny, too many semis probably. i would never want to be on a bike splitting traffic on the cross bronx.....

punkrokdood
07-18-2017, 01:04 PM
well it's not legal in ny, too many semis probably. i would never want to be on a bike splitting traffic on the cross bronx.....
depends on where you are... i'd NEVER do it on the highway, unless traffic was completely STOPPED...

i'd do it on the streets where traffic is stopped up at a redlight for a half mile though :ftard:

psi chick
07-18-2017, 01:07 PM
that's different. i'm talking about bikes that do it when you're on the highway in semi-traffic doing like 30 or 40 and they blow by splitting the lane doing at least 60. happens A LOT here. and a lot of accidents from it too.

punkrokdood
07-18-2017, 01:09 PM
that's different. i'm talking about bikes that do it when you're on the highway in semi-traffic doing like 30 or 40 and they blow by splitting the lane doing at least 60. happens A LOT here. and a lot of accidents from it too.
60???? fuckin pussies

i see people doing it at triple digits ALL the time.... it scares the shit out of me :yikes:

psi chick
07-18-2017, 01:11 PM
wel i'm guessing as to the speeds. i wouldn't want to be doing that at 100+ and have a truck decide it wants to change lanes

dres
07-18-2017, 01:18 PM
pet peeve, not knowing what psichick looks like ;-) :lol:

Muskiefisher
07-18-2017, 01:19 PM
pet peeve, not knowing what psichick looks like ;-) :lol:
why because her avatar says she likes nerds so you might have a chance???:rofl:
I am also intersted.

punkrokdood
07-18-2017, 02:05 PM
wel i'm guessing as to the speeds. i wouldn't want to be doing that at 100+ and have a truck decide it wants to change lanes
i wouldn't either...

i also wouldn't do wheelies @ 75 mph on the highway at night for miles at a time, but i see people do that shit too :ftard:

el_jefe
07-18-2017, 02:13 PM
i wouldn't either...

i also wouldn't do wheelies @ 75 mph on the highway at night for miles at a time, but i see people do that shit too :ftard:

I wheelied between two cars accelerating through 80mph once.

I knew the guys in the cars though.

Eulers Ghost
07-18-2017, 05:29 PM

that explains all the bikes on ebay from NY with salvage titles :rofl:

psi chick
07-19-2017, 10:22 AM
hahaha yea there are a lot of salvage titled bikes here....people are retarded on bikes.

Daryl
07-19-2017, 11:29 AM
that explains all the bikes on ebay from NY with salvage titles :rofl:

They have potholes that'll eat your car whole...bikes are just appetizers

psi chick
07-19-2017, 11:32 AM
that we definetly do. a friend of mine just got owned by a pot hole like two weeks ago, cracked the oil pan in his s4. the cross bronx actually tore a ferarri into two pieces a few years back....

Intruudir
07-19-2017, 01:23 PM
you on the road!!!

paintbaler1587
07-19-2017, 02:46 PM
most of the stuff already said and not knowing where Im going (like today trying to find the damn post office).

Eulers Ghost
07-19-2017, 09:51 PM
that we definetly do. a friend of mine just got owned by a pot hole like two weeks ago, cracked the oil pan in his s4. the cross bronx actually tore a ferarri into two pieces a few years back....

I was on the cross bronx once...

... ONCE :furious3:

psi chick
07-20-2017, 10:59 AM
haha i'm on the cross bronx all the time, it's like an art driving on it. you eventually get to know where the really bad holes are and which lane is better in what section of the highway.

wannasupra
07-20-2017, 12:10 PM
lol eulers ghost... i don't mooch off your radar detector, i just match speed. doesn't matter if you've got a detector or not, as long as the bone head ahead of me trips the trap.

Eulers Ghost
07-20-2017, 02:35 PM
lol eulers ghost... i don't mooch off your radar detector, i just match speed. doesn't matter if you've got a detector or not, as long as the bone head ahead of me trips the trap.

yeah I guess you gotta watch out since Montana doesn't have the "no daytime speed limit" anymore. :(

Codename_V
07-31-2017, 06:44 PM
Ok here's mine.

Ppl that don't respond to the green light fast enough (when it's green for like 2 seconds)

Ppl who are in a left turn/go str8 lane that throw on the signal right before they turn (and not in advance)..<if i know ur turning left, i'll go around u>

Ppl who ride me in the passing lane when i'm already going 10-15 over the limit

Ppl who ride their brakes going downhill

Ppl in general who aren't somewhat assertive when driving. (ex: If you want to make a left turn onto the street coming out of a gas station or something.....If traffic is mild, slowly inch out onto the traffic that is moving toward the right...Once enough of ur car is in the road, someone will eventually stop. At this point, all u have to do is watch out for ppl travling toward the left. Once they see that ur blocking the other lane, most likely somone in the left bound lane will stop to let u turn in............

If ur at a red light and plan to turn left (no left turn green lite), try to get a jump on opposing traffic. Watch the traffic lites to ur right and left. Once there's turns yellow, get ready to move....If u can initiate ur turn sooner than opposing traffic starts moving, most likely they'll yield to u

Eulers Ghost
07-31-2017, 07:15 PM
Ppl who ride their brakes going downhill

I forgot about that one because G-d fucking forbid they break the speed limit by even 1 mph EVER IN THEIR LIVES!!!

Tom Joad
08-01-2017, 09:24 AM
Ppl who ride me in the passing lane when i'm already going 10-15 over the limit

People who think they're going fast enough to be in the passing lane when they're not passing anyone and they freaking stay there, forcing me to ride their ass. :furious3: :rofl:

slow4dr
08-02-2017, 09:00 AM
People who take right turns VERY WIDE like they are driving an 18 wheeler.

punkrokdood
08-02-2017, 09:07 AM
People who take right turns VERY WIDE like they are driving an 18 wheeler.
or an srt-4 :furious3:

slow4dr
08-02-2017, 09:27 AM

:rofl:

el_jefe
08-02-2017, 09:35 AM

I thought you had Protahne bushings? My car rotates just fine. . . . although it's a bit to eager in the dirt.

Eulers Ghost
08-02-2017, 04:43 PM

uh.... pwnt?

punkrokdood
08-02-2017, 04:44 PM
I thought you had Protahne bushings? My car rotates just fine. . . . although it's a bit to eager in the dirt.
the bushings didn't give me a smaller turning radius...

PimpDisco
08-03-2017, 12:20 PM
I hate it when the person in front of you uses their windshield wipers while driving. Spray gets all over your car.

There was this one fucking Cactus Mechanical truck in front of me one day when I was driving home from the car wash and the fucker used his and it got all over my freshly wash car. Bastard. :furious3:

slow4dr
08-03-2017, 12:27 PM
I hate when people slow down and hold up traffic to get out of a lane.

el_jefe
08-03-2017, 12:32 PM
I hate when people slow down

Fixed it for you. :thumb:

slow4dr
08-03-2017, 01:12 PM
:thumb: So true. It should be illegal to hit the brakes on the freeway. :lol:

slow4dr
12-29-2017, 11:12 AM
OK OK 4 way stops

I hate when someone turning across from you stops 20 feet shy of the line just so they can be next.

When two people pull up across from each other both going straight and they wait for each other.

When there is plenty of room for two cars in the same lane(one turning one going straight) and the person going straight takes up the whole damn lane.

th3_n00b_pwn3r
12-29-2017, 12:00 PM
old people...nuff said

sota
12-29-2017, 08:11 PM

AND HOW!!!

|