View Full Version : Is DCX watching us?

blackbird
08-04-2017, 09:37 PM
I was just checking out the server logs for my web hosting. For the last couple weeks I've been hosting some of the pics of one of the pre-production Caliber SRT-4's and it has brought a little more traffic. While looking through the logs I noticed an interesting entry from the following referring site:

http://www.brandimensions.com/

It looks like a customer logged onto that site and was accessing my site via some web app. So maybe it is possible the pictures popping up on the other site and the internet are drawing the attention of corporate.

They are watching. :hanged:

Or it's a coincidence, but that wouldn't make a good conspiracy theory. :lol:

lunchbox660
08-05-2017, 03:42 AM
well, it only matters to me if they are watching so they can see what we are saying and make improvements. if they are watching cus they are afraid someone is going to copy their precious caliber, i dont think they have anything to worry about...lol, i mean, I like the car, but many people hate it...so it doesnt seem like it would be a very good economical move for anothe MFR to even bother trying to come up with something similar....lol

blackbird
08-05-2017, 09:02 AM
Same thing about the Neon SRT-4. A lot of people hate it, or at least until they drive one. :thumb:

They probably are watching some of the sites and searching the internet to judge reaction to new/future products. I think one of the DCX employees on the other site mentioned the company was just realizing the internet and places like auto forums are important to a company in reaching their enthusiasts. I don't quite believe it, but it could be a good idea for them on the low volume specialty cars.

|