View Full Version : Hands Free Only

SassySRT
09-15-2019, 09:21 AM
Gov. to Sign Bill Requiring Use of Hands-Free Device for Drivers on Cell

OAKLAND, September 15, 2019 - A new law set to be signed by the governor Friday will make it illegal to drive and talk on a cell phone - unless you're using a hands-free device.

During a ceremony set for 11:15 a.m. in Oakland, Governor Schwarzenegger will put his signature on a bill that will require the use of the hands-free technology while driving and using a cell phone.
The new law is scheduled to go in effect on July 1, 2019. It establishes a fine of $20 for the first offense and $50 for subsequent offenses.

The bill exempts commercial truck drivers and operators of farming vehicles.

punkrokdood
09-15-2019, 09:26 AM
:supergay:

ban cell phones in cars period

plus it gives people more reason to wear those stupid effin retarded ass earpieces everywhere they go... goddamn those things bug the shit out of me... looks soooooooo fuckin retarded when people just walk around with those gay ass earpieces in. :furious3:

i think i need a hug

SassySRT
09-15-2019, 09:28 AM

plus it gives people more reason to wear those stupid effin retarded ass earpieces everywhere they go... goddamn those things bug the shit out of me... looks soooooooo fuckin retarded when people just walk around with those gay ass earpieces in. :furious3:

i think i need a hug

I only use that when I'm in the car and in traffic. As soon as I'm outta that car the ear piece stays in the car. That annoys the shit outta me.

*hug*

punkrokdood
09-15-2019, 09:30 AM
military bases in san diego have prohibited the use of ANYTHING other than the steering wheel, gas/ brake/ clutch pedals, and shifter while driving :lol:

SilverSRT4bang
09-15-2019, 10:07 AM
Its already been banned here for at least a year and commercial vehicle are banned as well. I always use speakerphone, no need for some silly ass ear piece.

punkrokdood
09-15-2019, 10:08 AM
yea... the radio that was in my car that got stolen was bluetooth compatible, but i still never used it... i just don't talk on the phone while i drive...

sometimes i over simplify things :lol:

westup
09-15-2019, 11:54 AM
:bs: cell yappers unite

westup
09-15-2019, 11:55 AM

i think i need a hug
somtimes i think they are talking to me, im like whatd you call me?

punkrokdood
09-15-2019, 11:58 AM
somtimes i think they are talking to me, im like whatd you call me?
I'm more referring to the people that jsut wear them EVERYWHERE they go, wether they are talking on them or not, they just wear them... its effin annoying

slow4dr
09-15-2019, 12:10 PM
I am all for it. Of course people still can't drive and tlak at the same time.

punkrokdood
09-15-2019, 12:16 PM
i think its a step in the right direction... i think they should be banned on the road all together

srtowner
09-15-2019, 12:26 PM

I know some people can not even think and type at the same time.:jester: J/K
Seriously I hate people that talk on their cell and attempt to drive.

slow4dr
09-15-2019, 12:34 PM
I know some people can not even think and type at the same time.:jester: J/K
Seriously I hate people that talk on their cell and attempt to drive.

:jester: I am qiute the dyslxeic. :lol:

turbo_protege5
09-15-2019, 01:19 PM

i think i need a hug

X104061161616504:thumb:

slow4dr
09-15-2019, 01:22 PM
Does that mean you'll give him his much needed hug?

turbo_protege5
09-15-2019, 01:34 PM
Does that mean you'll give him his much needed hug?

:supergay: YES!

punkrokdood
09-15-2019, 01:38 PM
:supergay: YES!
awesome...

will you put your finger deep inside the border line too?

slow4dr
09-15-2019, 01:44 PM
"elbow deep in the borderline" because i'm just not feeling anything

turbo_protege5
09-15-2019, 01:47 PM
awesome...

will you put your finger deep inside the border line too?

im open to try new things....... :lol: :rofl:

slow4dr
09-15-2019, 01:49 PM
new things? :bs:

turbo_protege5
09-15-2019, 02:10 PM
new things? :bs:

:ftard: :lol: well, maybe not completely NEW. :thumb:

lunchbox660
09-15-2019, 03:38 PM
military bases in san diego have prohibited the use of ANYTHING other than the steering wheel, gas/ brake/ clutch pedals, and shifter while driving :lol:

correction. it's ALL of DOD governed bodies. the new DOD regulation is axactly like you state....you are not allowed to use your cell phone even with an earpiece on a military installation anymore. the only way you can do it now is if you have it on bluetooth speaker phone running thru your car's audio system. i asked the MPs here about it and they said even if you hold the phone to activate the speaker on the phone itself, they can technically still write you a ticket.

of course, i am a DOD firefighter, so we talk on the radio the entire time we drive....btu heaven forbid, i might not be able to handle a cell phone....gees, this is stupid. the problem isnt cell phones, its the idiots who drive and cant talk at the same time. it doesnt mean that ALL people are that retarded......

Gunnar (teh Godfather)
09-15-2019, 06:31 PM
Gov. to Sign Bill Requiring Use of Hands-Free Device for Drivers on Cell

OAKLAND, September 15, 2019 - A new law set to be signed by the governor Friday will make it illegal to drive and talk on a cell phone - unless you're using a hands-free device.

During a ceremony set for 11:15 a.m. in Oakland, Governor Schwarzenegger will put his signature on a bill that will require the use of the hands-free technology while driving and using a cell phone.
The new law is scheduled to go in effect on July 1, 2019. It establishes a fine of $20 for the first offense and $50 for subsequent offenses.

The bill exempts commercial truck drivers and operators of farming vehicles.

Commercial trucks as in Class A licensed drivers or trucks registered as commercial vehicles (which is EVERY truck on the road)

|