View Full Version : Got a flyby by a Lambo Murci.

Alec Trevelyan
10-30-2017, 01:12 PM
So im getting a ride home from work awhile ago so I decide to go take a quick nap in the front seat since were stuck in rush hour traffic.....I start to come to when traffic lets up a lil bit down the highway. As im coming to a bit I hear the loud exotic sounding exhaust! At first it did register to me what it was but then it happended......I instantly sat up and knew EXACTLY what it was that I was hearing flying up near me! I look over to see a purple Lambo Murci blow by us doing at least 120+ MPH....it shook the car as it flew past us weaving through traffic to get into the right lane.....and then he just vanished into the highway. But I got a nice enough look at it to know that if I ever hit the lotto...ITS MINE!

The look and sound of that car at high speed was amazing....I need a Lambo for chilling and a Z06 for speed.....Powerball/Lotto...here I come!

punkrokdood
10-30-2017, 01:14 PM
nice... i've seen a murci, as well as several gallardos around here... definately hot :drooling:

Alec Trevelyan
10-30-2017, 01:16 PM
I need money....like right NOW!!!!

dommo_g
10-30-2017, 02:02 PM
I guess If you're driving a Murcielago, nobody can really give you shit for driving a purple car.

sota
10-30-2017, 02:11 PM
purple > * :huepfenic

Alec Trevelyan
10-30-2017, 02:35 PM
Its funny but its the same color as Bam Margera's Lambo....when you see it in person youd cream your pants for one! Best exhaust sound EVOR!!!

subdivisor
10-30-2017, 02:59 PM
^^^^bam has a blue one, the purple one is gone...i live in west chester and one time he parked it with the top off and went into iron hill for dinner and it started to rain...i didnt tell him because he is an ass

Alec Trevelyan
10-30-2017, 04:35 PM
^^^^bam has a blue one, the purple one is gone...i live in west chester and one time he parked it with the top off and went into iron hill for dinner and it started to rain...i didnt tell him because he is an ass

LOLOLOL!!!

Well it was the same color as his old one....it looked so hot! My mouth was like:yikes:

lunchbox660
10-30-2017, 07:33 PM
the part that sucks is that even though they are beautiful cars, a brand new bone stock mitsubishi evo STILL beat one around a track......watch the show fifth gear and youll see. search for it on you tube, theres tons of awesome vids on there.

Alec Trevelyan
10-31-2017, 12:22 PM
the part that sucks is that even though they are beautiful cars, a brand new bone stock mitsubishi evo STILL beat one around a track......watch the show fifth gear and youll see. search for it on you tube, theres tons of awesome vids on there.

Yeha ive seen you tube and that show many times. But something tells me the guy in the Lambo doesnt give 2 shits if he gets beat by an EVO.....at least I wouldnt give a fuck! Why....cuz im whiping around in a LAMBO MURCIELAGO...:rofl:

lunchbox660
10-31-2017, 06:11 PM
lol, well, honestly i wouldnt want a lambo that much myself anyway. if i had one, id sell it and buy something more practical and tak the extra money and soup it up. and thats not a joke, i seriously would refer a lesser car to a lambo. its just not my style. hell, id keep my SRT4 and drop a shitload of money into it before buying an "exotic" car....

gudeman00
10-31-2017, 06:16 PM
I would personally rather have a ferrari or a porsche gt3, or something to the like

dommo_g
10-31-2017, 11:29 PM
I'll take an older Maranello, or maybe a 360.......SCHYAAAH! As if! I drive a Neon.

ENDY
11-03-2017, 11:13 PM
This is no BS, but.....

I saw a Lambo Countach the other day......with friggin NEON lights underneith!!! It also had a green lit license plate surround.

Whoever owned it...I hate him.

dommo_g
11-03-2017, 11:31 PM
Were the neons underneath also green, or a mismatched color?

ENDY
11-05-2017, 09:23 PM
Were the neons underneath also green, or a mismatched color?

I couldn't tell what the color of the car was being it was dark and the fact that I was dumbfounded by a Lambo having neon lights. But, all the lights were green. I don't ever remember seeing a green countach, so.............:supergay:

wannasupra
11-05-2017, 10:32 PM
Yeha ive seen you tube and that show many times. But something tells me the guy in the Lambo doesnt give 2 shits if he gets beat by an EVO.....at least I wouldnt give a fuck! Why....cuz im whiping around in a LAMBO MURCIELAGO...:rofl:
actually, it's an evo MR-FQ340 that doesn't let the lambo pass.

ENDY
11-05-2017, 10:51 PM
Fucking Quick!!! :rofl:

One of THE greatest car names of all times! :thumb:

|