View Full Version : leaving socal

geekmonster
11-12-2019, 04:20 PM
well, tomorrow i leave to go up north to montana for a while and then on to chicago. it's gonna suck leaving this warm weather and everyone i've met down here. i want to say thanks to all that have helped me out and to all the people that i've had the chance to hang out with.

i'll still be on here checking out whats new, but i'm gonna miss actually being able to go to the events in socal like the malibu cruises and dyno days. anywho, talk to all you whores later!
chris

slow4dr
11-13-2019, 01:07 PM
:thumb: Good luck Chris, hope well see you around again.

SassySRT
11-13-2019, 01:35 PM
Good luck with everything Chris!!

Intruudir
11-14-2019, 12:43 AM
Checkout our club if your moving to the midwest...

ChicagolandSRTclub.com

HoTSauZe
11-14-2019, 01:00 AM
Chris I think I only met you once..At the chino meet..And you are acool cat man..Good luck with everything..The whores will be here waiting for you for another cruise :thumb:

evil_2
11-14-2019, 01:31 AM
im born and raised southern californian....i lived in south orange county my whole life until i joined the air force...i will never live in cali again...i think that you are making a wise decision...youll like living in other states..the cost of living wont rape you in the ass...i bought my brand new house in NC for $142,000...my dad is a home builder/contracter in cali and he said my house would sell for 800,000 easy in cali

geekmonster
11-29-2019, 05:48 PM
thanks for the support guys, it was great meeting and talking with a lot of you. still not sure where i'll end up after the training, but where ever i get a decent wage and so on is where i'll go. i prefer the west coast, but we'll see how it goes. if i get the chance to go back to socal, i would really consider it. the warm weather is sooooooo attractive right now since its only 13 degrees out right now and the roads are snow packed.

lunchbox660
11-29-2019, 05:54 PM
+1 for what evil said. cali sucks. if youve never lived anywhere else, you wouldnt really know it, cus at first glance things seem nice here, but once you live other places, you realize how fucked up this state really is. hell, my parents live in arizona and even though it is only one state over, it is a TOTALLY different way of living and if you ask me, a much better one. i grew up in south dakota. i used to want to leave so bad but now that i have seen the rest of the world i realize how nice my hometown actually was.

evil_2
11-29-2019, 06:52 PM
AZ is the shit...im trying to get stationed there

marc04
11-30-2019, 12:50 AM
oh crap how did i miss this one. well this sucks gonna miss hanging out with you at the meets. i hope everything works out for you. if you ever come down here again let me know and we'll hang out. hope you have better luck finding a bumper there :thumb: j/k take care

geekmonster
11-30-2019, 01:27 AM
oh crap how did i miss this one. well this sucks gonna miss hanging out with you at the meets. i hope everything works out for you. if you ever come down here again let me know and we'll hang out. [B]hope you have better luck finding a bumper there :thumb: j/k take care

if i do, then i do, but the frankenstein stiches don't bother me too much. just wish my grandpa still had his autobody shop since i'm in montana for a while, but oh well.

punkrokdood
11-30-2019, 08:36 AM
good luck man....

and to all the cali haters...

http://branon.us/january21.jpg

|