View Full Version : Anyone out towards Palm springs?

th3_n00b_pwn3r
11-27-2019, 04:58 PM
I have recently moved to Palm Springs to be closer to work. Wondering if there were any members out around here, and wondering if any meets ever go down in the area...

blackbird
11-28-2019, 03:54 AM
I was living up in the high desert Yucca Valley/JT/29 Palms area before moving overseas and will probably be back out that way when I return. The only other one I can think of whose active on the forums is Joe (lunchbox660). There are a few SRT-4 owners in the Coachella Valley but they don't really post on the forums but if you head west there's a few in the IE area.

punkrokdood
11-28-2019, 10:02 AM
depends on which way you're coming from...

if you're coming from the beach, then i am "towards" palm springs. if you're coming from new york, then i am "past" palm springs :lol:

geekmonster
11-29-2019, 05:44 PM
joe (lunchbox) is the only one i can think of as well that comes on here every so often. i just know that joe is usually busy as hell.

lunchbox660
11-29-2019, 05:57 PM
i live in 29 palms ( 45 minutes away ) but i always go to palm springs to hang out. we can meet up, fo sho! i also have several friends here who dont really go on the forums much, but yea, youll meet them too if you meet me. theres a TON of SRT4s up here, but MOST of the people who have them could drive a kia and still be just as happy, they dont do whit with their cars...dont race, dont tune, nothing. lame. but us select few (me, dj muze, lbwhitesrt and my buddy coop who has 2 srts but doesn use the forums at all) are more than happy to waste some gas for a good time!

th3_n00b_pwn3r
11-30-2019, 05:39 PM
Sounds good man. Dunno what days are good for you since im sure you have a pretty busy schedule like me....but im definately down to meet new people and get some grub or what not. just lemme know...

th3_n00b_pwn3r
11-30-2019, 05:43 PM
theres a TON of SRT4s up here, but MOST of the people who have them could drive a kia and still be just as happy, they dont do whit with their cars...dont race, dont tune, nothing. lame.

yea ive noticed a bunch of them being driven by older "sophisticated" people around town...:supergay:

|