View Full Version : ? for the DTEC guys......

eVilcreations
12-02-2019, 06:07 PM
Alright guys....this is probably a CRAZY stupid question....but I've been searching for the last 2 hours on 5 different sites....and just can't seem to find the damn answer.....

When I turn off the car......my knock light stays lit green........unless I literally push the button on it......

Is something not set right?

oh, it's a DTEC FC btw....everything is zeroed out for the time being.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Josh

whiteACRsrt05
12-09-2019, 12:15 PM
do you have it on switched power????????? it needs to be on switched power, i think...... I need to check my install papers when i get home but i think im correct on this

norcal3737
12-11-2019, 12:49 AM
did you set your shift light?

my knock light only lit green when i went to set the shift light but forgot to program it.

norcal3737
12-22-2019, 01:26 PM
Alright guys....this is probably a CRAZY stupid question....but I've been searching for the last 2 hours on 5 different sites....and just can't seem to find the damn answer.....

When I turn off the car......my knock light stays lit green........unless I literally push the button on it......

Is something not set right?

oh, it's a DTEC FC btw....everything is zeroed out for the time being.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Josh

so...does it stay green when key is out of the car?
or does it stay green when ignition on, car off?

if the 2nd, you need to set the knock sensitivity. you probably accidently put in program mode to set up the knock light, but didnt mean to, or never got thru to finishing.

|