View Full Version : Full Carbon Exhaust cutout surround

eVilcreations
12-08-2019, 09:04 PM
Well, people have been asking for these for a LONG time, and eVilcreations Performance brings them to you first.

FULL Carbon Fiber Exhaust Cutout Surround Set.

The EVO and STi versions of this that are available range from $99-$150 for a SINGLE unit.........

These will be sold as a pair of course, and I guarantee you that pricing will be VERY affordable for the Group buy that I will be posting up tomorrow. The Group Buy will have 10 slots available....so keep an eye on my vendor section for that group buy, and be one of the first to get in on this.

I greatly apologize for the HORRIBLE quality/lighting of this pic, but daytime/outdoor pics will be posted up in the Group Buy thread tomorrow when I post it. Lighting in the shop isn't very good right now, and the flash on my digi cam is on the fritz......figures huh...lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/evilcreations/exhaustshroudtease0001.jpg

Anyway, post up your comments/questions and I will answer away. Again, please keep an eye on my vendor section for the Group Buy tomorrow.

Thanks,
Josh Koch
Owner
eVilcreations Performance

evil_2
12-08-2019, 09:11 PM
cool man

so, you coming to the track on sunday? you gotta show off your new toys

eVilcreations
12-08-2019, 10:01 PM
unfortunately, I won't be making it to the track this time........the car is just not ready.

Next time though........ :sneaky:

Josh

evil_2
12-08-2019, 11:55 PM
unfortunately, I won't be making it to the track this time........the car is just not ready.

Next time though........ :sneaky:

Josh

damn..that sux....what are you doing to it now???

is it a secret?

dommo_g
03-21-2019, 01:33 AM
WTF?? whatever happened with these...they're badass.

stagesrt4
04-20-2019, 03:19 PM
looks cool, all 3 inches that i can see

|