View Full Version : Whats everyone doing this weekend?

mole'
12-15-2019, 12:48 AM
just checking to see whats all going on this weekend? i will be install me new PTP motor mounts, my SAFC ll and a few other things. a few of the FORUMS guys are coimg over as well. maybe a BAR-B-Q if the weather is good. anyone is welcome to stop by and hang out, boost leak your car or do some of your own installs.................Brandon???? PM if you need my address.

punkrokdood
12-15-2019, 09:18 AM
hmmm... i'll have to talk it over with the g/f.... i'll get back to you sometime tonight
:thumb:

mole'
12-17-2019, 01:21 PM
nice to see you make it out Brandon. we had 9 SRT-4 and 1 Supercharged Viper GTS make it out..............how did the car feel on the way home with that BAD ASS new exhaust??????????

punkrokdood
12-17-2019, 01:37 PM
nice to see you make it out Brandon. we had 9 SRT-4 and 1 Supercharged Viper GTS make it out..............how did the car feel on the way home with that BAD ASS new exhaust??????????
it didn't slow down at all, but holy CRAP its quiet :lol:

mole'
12-17-2019, 01:48 PM
it didn't slow down at all, but holy CRAP its quiet :lol:
ya NO SHIT! that thing is a sleeper now. QUIET AS HELL. :thumb: we tried to get that top MM bolt out some more but it was a no GO.......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........so the MM install did not get done.

punkrokdood
12-17-2019, 01:50 PM
ya NO SHIT! that thing is a sleeper now. QUIET AS HELL. :thumb: we tried to get that top MM bolt out some more but it was a no GO.......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........so the MM install did not get done.
that sucks man... i'm really thinking about getting those mounts...

punkrokdood
12-17-2019, 01:54 PM
that viper was sick too... wish i could have gotten there a little earlier to see more

mole'
12-18-2019, 03:11 AM
that sucks man... i'm really thinking about getting those mounts...
well i will have an extra 2 or 3 sets here soon..........if you want a set i will save one for you.........and ya that Viper was sick as hell............

Badger
05-27-2019, 05:25 PM
what exhaust did you put on? Did you put on a cat?

lunchbox660
05-27-2019, 06:23 PM
omfg reviving dead threads, lol this thread is a half year old....

he is running a regular neon muffler in the rear....it is HELLA sleeper! i want one too!

Badger
05-27-2019, 08:40 PM
huh....but wouldnt that be slightly restrictive? (Im a noob, cut me a little slack please=)

lunchbox660
05-27-2019, 10:09 PM
more restrictive than stock, maybe, maybe not. brandon is runing a 3" downpipe with the setup, and the downpipe is one of the worst parts, so i would say he at least has helped it out there. by the time the exaust makes it all the way to the rear of the vehicle i dont think it really matters too much anymore, and there have been many SRT4s that have made about 300 WHP on a stock or very close to stock exhaust.

dommo_g
05-27-2019, 11:12 PM
So ummm...how bout that BBQ this weekend....it still on? I'll stop by after I'm done installing the Maxxfab O2 and SEE.

blackbird
05-28-2019, 12:43 AM
Yes a regular Neon muffler would normally be pretty restrictive on an SRT-4. But the biggest restriction is going to be the stock turbo.exhaust manifold itself, so it may not make that big of an overall difference since it isn't the biggest cork in the system. The second biggest restriction is the stock cat assembly. For a stock turbo car the factory 2.25" quasi-mandrel bent setup is perfectly fine for size (the rear spaghetti bends don't look very pretty) but going bigger may slightly help with reducing back-pressure. And on a turbocharged car any back-pressure is bad back-pressure and since the turbo is so small and restrictive to start with it's not going to hurt to upgrade the downpipe back to a 2.5" or 3" setup. It's a much better investment than intake side modifications on an otherwise stock car. :thumb:

blackbird
05-28-2019, 12:44 AM
And how did that BBQ turn out. I see Mr. PRD was going to bring his girlfriend. I wonder what the wife thought of that. :rofl:

lunchbox660
05-28-2019, 11:08 AM
lolololzorz yea old threads FTW!

mole'
07-05-2019, 03:32 PM
ya, this is old................but im having a get together at my house this weekend on the 7th of July.

mole'
07-15-2019, 01:50 AM
had a big meet for the SRT guys, going to S.T. Dyno day tomorrow.

|