View Full Version : One Year supervison over........

Intruudir
12-28-2017, 07:26 AM
Today at 1pm I have court.....

My 1 yr supervison will be over......

I got the 1 yr supervison for fleeing and alluding the police.
the seven other tickets were thrown out.

I doubt a I will ever be this lucky again.......( I learned my lesson)

gudeman00
12-28-2017, 08:25 AM
Damn, seven other tickets huh :rofl:

Well at least you learned your lesson.

el_jefe
12-28-2017, 10:40 AM
I got the 1 yr supervison for fleeing and alluding the police.

Shouldn't that be attempted fleeing and evasion?:thumb:

Intruudir
01-24-2017, 05:05 AM
Shouldn't that be attempted fleeing and evasion?:thumb:

I quess that debatedable.....

I was not caught by the police...I was caught by Motorola...... they could not catch me so they radio'd ahead...I pulled over when I saw the roadblock.....got out of the car and laid down on my stomach.....then they kicked my ass and broke one rib... In chicago if you run from the police you had better get away beacuse it is SOP to get your ass kicked if you get caught.

cpjay2003
01-24-2017, 07:57 AM

I was not caught by the police...I was caught by Motorola...... they could not catch me so they radio'd ahead...I pulled over when I saw the roadblock.....got out of the car and laid down on my stomach.....then they kicked my ass and broke one rib... In chicago if you run from the police you had better get away beacuse it is SOP to get your ass kicked if you get caught.

damn...http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n9/cpjay2003/ohsnap.jpg

el_jefe
01-24-2017, 08:19 AM
If the police have to come and get you, their bringing an ass kicking with them - Chris Rock

2clean2drive
01-24-2017, 01:35 PM

i did the same thing about 6 years ago in my nx2000 and when i saw the road block i got on the ground also, tho i never went to jail or got my ass kicked they just impounded my car for a few days and i got it reduced to speeding , and traffic light violation...i would never do that again:thumb:

Intruudir
01-24-2017, 08:44 PM
Talk about a sinking feeling when you roll up on a road block.....it's like dam......I see an asskicking comin.....lol

dommo_g
01-24-2017, 09:49 PM
Holy shit man, did anyone get your asskicking on vid? Cause that would be pretty cool to see. The syn havin' its very own Rodney King....and so you could sue for abuse also, I guess....but mostly cause it would be cool to see.

2clean2drive
01-24-2017, 09:57 PM
Holy shit man, did anyone get your asskicking on vid? Cause that would be pretty cool to see. The syn havin' its very own Rodney King....and so you could sue for abuse also, I guess....but mostly cause it would be cool to see.
if you run from the police , you dont win an ass beating case in court..rodney king didnt run from the police he was guilty of being black in the presence of racist white cops:owned:

peteblksrt4
01-24-2017, 10:15 PM
u might of got the ticket thrown out if u have a video of it u gave up and they still kicked the shit out of u it is the same sense if u shoot and kill a police officer yesterday does it make it right for them to kill u today when u are unarmed.

hassviper
01-25-2017, 09:08 AM
u might of got the ticket thrown out if u have a video of it u gave up and they still kicked the shit out of u it is the same sense if u shoot and kill a police officer yesterday does it make it right for them to kill u today when u are unarmed.
yes

AJ Quick
01-25-2017, 11:23 AM
if you run from the police , you dont win an ass beating case in court..rodney king didnt run from the police he was guilty of being black in the presence of racist white cops:owned:

Actually.. he ran from the police and then fought them. He desevered what happened.. maybe it was a little over the top but he would not stop.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_King

Pr3mium Brewed
01-25-2017, 11:49 AM
PCP is a helluva drug

2clean2drive
01-25-2017, 12:15 PM
ummm yes.....

peteblksrt4
01-25-2017, 01:14 PM
well if u fought them after running from them yeah i would beat the crap out of u too i am a military police officer hahhahahahahahha

|