View Full Version : Taking car back to stock..wanna help?

th3_n00b_pwn3r
02-21-2019, 05:45 PM
I have been thinking about it for a few days and I think im finally gonna throw in the towel on the tuning days and take my srt back to stock. I cant afford to do the things I would like to (big turbo etc.), and im getting pretty tired of PTB:owned: , so im probably gonna sell the parts I have. Im also considering doing a trade-in for something more practical since I have a son now and dont really have the need for a sports car.

Since I live at an apartment complex and dont have much room or tools, plus im not too mechanically savvy, I would need some help. I would be more than willing to compensate for time invested, keep some parts etc. There isnt too much to do but there is a Downpipe involved, which can be a b-word. If youre interested just let me know, I really appreciate it. A sunday would most likely be the best day for me. I have all the stock parts to go back in.

I am located in Palm Springs.

Things that need to be taken out:

Mopar s1
3" Cat-less DP
Mopar CAI
AGP WGA

punkrokdood
02-21-2019, 05:48 PM
I WANT THE INTAKE!!!!

if it has the CARB sticker...

and i'll help you take stuff out... dp is easy

slow4dr
02-21-2019, 05:49 PM
I'd love to say I can help but I've got to much stuff on my plate already right now. Maybe after Brandon's turbo is done and a few things are sold I might be able to help.

:dunno:

slow4dr
02-21-2019, 05:50 PM
Oh and BTW: Congrats! That seemed like a few weeks ago you told me she was prego.

th3_n00b_pwn3r
02-21-2019, 05:51 PM
I'd love to say I can help but I've got to much stuff on my plate already right now. Maybe after Brandon's turbo is done and a few things are sold I might be able to help.

:dunno:

Jason I didnt want to ask you since you have already helped me out so much already and have never asked for anything in return.:lol:

PRD, the intake doesnt have the carb sticker on it :whiner: . did u ever make use of that iceman intake?

th3_n00b_pwn3r
02-21-2019, 05:52 PM
Oh and BTW: Congrats! That seemed like a few weeks ago you told me she was prego.

Thanks:thumb: yea, time goes by waaaaay too fast, he's gonna be 9 months old on the 6th.:yikes:

punkrokdood
02-21-2019, 05:52 PM
Jason I didnt want to ask you since you have already helped me out so much already and have never asked for anything in return.:lol:

PRD, the intake doesnt have the carb sticker on it :whiner: . did u ever make use of that iceman intake?
:osnap:

i forgot about that :lol:

i still haven't picked it up

slow4dr
02-21-2019, 05:54 PM
Thanks:thumb: yea, time goes by waaaaay too fast, he's gonna be 9 months old on the 6th.:yikes:

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yikes:

slow4dr
02-21-2019, 05:56 PM
:osnap:

i forgot about that :lol:

i still haven't picked it up

:rofl: You would have laughed your ass off at me the other day. True story:

I opened the garage, walked over to the air compressor, switched it on and noticed a big white box laying on the shelf. I thought to myself "wtf?". So I opened it up and was pleasantly surprised that I had acquired an Iceman intake somehow. I pulled it out of the box and began thinking of putting it on my car. 10 minutes later I was like durrrrr :ftard:

slow4dr
02-21-2019, 05:57 PM

No worries, I'd be all over it if I had more room in the garage and Brandon's turbo was done.

punkrokdood
02-21-2019, 06:00 PM
:rofl: You would have laughed your ass off at me the other day. True story:

I opened the garage, walked over to the air compressor, switched it on and noticed a big white box laying on the shelf. I thought to myself "wtf?". So I opened it up and was pleasantly surprised that I had acquired an Iceman intake somehow. I pulled it out of the box and began thinking of putting it on my car. 10 minutes later I was like durrrrr :ftard:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :thumb:

underSRTarmor
02-21-2019, 08:56 PM
hey how much for the agp wg if u still have it...i can trade a s2 wg if you want of i have a stock one if u need it...

mole'
07-15-2019, 01:58 AM
??????????????

th3_n00b_pwn3r
07-16-2019, 10:43 AM
older post....changed my mind when I found a deal on a BOV and Cold Pipe and a STS ^.^ so now im back at it

mole'
07-16-2019, 01:25 PM
good choice man.......

|