View Full Version : Bunch of friggin whores

Venomozzz
12-03-2019, 02:49 PM
Everyone of ya'll are. Cali=gay liberals with bad air quality. :supergay:

SassySRT
12-03-2019, 03:01 PM
Everyone of ya'll are. Cali=gay liberals with bad air quality. That's why I'm moving there. I love men's anuses :supergay:

You forget to mention the 91 octane. :ftard:

Venomozzz
12-03-2019, 03:03 PM
Everyone of ya'll are. Cali=gay liberals with bad air quality. :supergay:

Here...let me correct this before I try to play with your weenies again.

Venomozzz
12-03-2019, 03:03 PM
You forget to mention the 91 octane. :ftard:

that too. I only use 91 octane for lube to have sex with my mom :rofl:

svt2srt4
12-03-2019, 05:55 PM
that too. I only use 91 octane for lube to have sex with my mom :rofl:
so you have sex with your mom?...well thats great,keep up the good work:thumb:

...someone has to do her... the ugly bish:leghumper :rofl:

slow 04 cobra
12-03-2019, 06:58 PM
This is how this pinnocho face (venomzzz) talks to you guys what a no life cyber nerd :ftard: :supergay:

leepen
12-03-2019, 07:50 PM
so you have sex with your mom?...well thats great,keep up the good work:thumb:

...someone has to do her... the ugly bish:leghumper :rofl:
can't stop hhhaaahhhaaa

slow4dr
12-03-2019, 10:37 PM
There will be no "post-whoring" in any forum sections.
Post-whoring - The act of posting words, characters or conversations with the main purpose to run up a person's post count.

All trolling or placing of inflammatory posts along with kill stories are to be kept in the War Stories Section of the forum.

Personal Attacks and Flames will not be tolerated. If you want to praise or criticize, give examples as to why it is good or bad, general attacks on a person or idea will not be tolerated.

Consequences for violating the forum rules are as follows:
1st offense - Warning private message from moderator or administrator explaining the rule that was broken and a reminder to read the forum guidelines..
2nd offense - A private message stating the rule that was broken and informing the violator of the 7 day temporary ban
3rd offense - A private message stating the rule that was broken and informing the violator of the 30 day temporary ban
4th offense - Permanent ban.
When a forum member has been banned, there will be a thread made in the Graveyard section of the forum naming the banned member and reason for ban. This will keep things out in the open to show their is no favoritism or prejudice.

See above.............................

SassySRT
12-04-2019, 12:00 AM
See above.............................

:supergay:

Thanks for being a BUZZ KILL!!! :ftard: :lol:

dansrt4
12-04-2019, 12:54 AM
you boned your mom....did you like the sloppy seconds after me

zzz04pt
12-04-2019, 09:07 AM
This is how this pinnocho face (venomzzz) talks to you guys what a no life cyber nerd :ftard: :supergay:

Says the douchebag who is in here on a Saturday night. I was getting paid to play around. And by the way tardo try to improve on your punctuation. You sound like a 17 year old to me.

And it's spelled Pinnochio.:ftard:

zzz04pt
12-04-2019, 09:07 AM
you boned your mom....did you like the sloppy seconds after me

She's dead....so try again.

slow 04 cobra
12-04-2019, 10:16 AM
Says the douchebag who is in here on a Saturday night. I was getting paid to play around. And by the way tardo try to improve on your punctuation. You sound like a 17 year old to me.

And it's spelled Pinnochio.:ftard:
I wasn't trying to say pinnochio you moron. Pinnocho is pussy in spanish. And your jealous that i'm younger than you. Your probably 50 years old 5 foot 5 pear shaped and bald. You would have to be to drive a pt, or your wife has your balls in her purse.:ftard: :supergay:

zzz04pt
12-04-2019, 10:31 AM
I wasn't trying to say pinnochio you moron. Pinnocho is pussy in spanish. And your jealous that i'm younger than you. Your probably 50 years old 5 foot 5 pear shaped and bald. You would have to be to drive a pt, or your wife has your balls in her purse.:ftard: :supergay:

I thought that was chocha. You're right...I'm 50 ish and have been castrated by my wife. And my PT can still whoop up on your Daewoo.:whiner:

sonicvato
12-05-2019, 04:45 AM
actuaclly, both are correct, sorta. choncha is pussy is spanish, and PANOCHA is also the same in spanish, not pinocha. but hey, who's keeping track. whore on.

and FIGHT ON!

bring on the faghorns (ie. TEXAS)

|