View Full Version : Intercooler designs...

Jakencub
06-01-2019, 04:09 PM
Ok, now that we are just about to get the beast back on the road, we are looking for some different designs to do on the AGP Race FMIC, esp since Alan removed the cross hair. We will be polishing the end tanks up to near mirror finsh, but not sure about the cooling section, we have radiator black, and we were thinking of either teeth, or a skull and crossbones. Any other ideas or suggestions?

blackbird
06-01-2019, 06:39 PM
One that cools well with minimal pressure drop. :rofl:

I liked the alodine coating on my AIS that minimizes corrosion and leaves a slight gold tint. I think it was sublte enough that it looked ok on my eBlue car. As to graphic designs I'm not sure. Without the cross-hair it opens up quite a bit of space. I've seen lots of stuff from the Mopar "M" logo to "SRT-4" and other text but personally think something subdued looks a little better. Something that doesn't stand out but when you stop and look at the car you notice it. I guess it depends on what you're going for.

lunchbox660
06-01-2019, 07:34 PM
i think the skull and crossbones look would be cool, but then again, i have a certain infatuation with skull and crossbones....see some of my pics on here and youll know what im talking about ;)

|