View Full Version : The rice!! It burns my eyes!!

ENDY
07-12-2017, 12:06 PM
Just when I thought ricers couldn't get any lower........

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Caliper-covers-kit-Dummy-Big-brake-kit-Endless-350z-mr2_W0QQitemZ320135179929QQihZ011QQcategoryZ33563Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Plastic & glue on? :fail:

Real Material Surface, It's Great Beauty.

LMAO!! I love that line.

blackbird
07-12-2017, 12:20 PM
Oops, did I just go here:

http://www.brembo.com/ENG/Contact

And send this:

I've always liked your brake products and wanted to forward a link to an eBay auction of a product using your name/logo on fake caliper covers.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320135180207&ssPageName=MERC_VI_RCRX_Pr4_PcY_BIN_Stores_IT&refitem=320135179929&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=active_view_item&usedrule1=CrossSell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget

It's pretty sad that people will buy something like that and even worse another company can get away with making them.

punkrokdood
07-12-2017, 12:21 PM
Why you? pay more than $2000-$5000 for upgrade your
brake caliper to Big brake kit if you can pay only $80-150$ for
change your brake caliper to Racing big brake kit by use Big Brake
Caliper Cover Kit.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
why pay more???? maybe because a big brake kit actually does something :ftard:

ENDY
07-12-2017, 12:24 PM
:lulz:

Bravo, Blackbird!

I didn't even think of that. We gotta help the aftermarket where we can. A friend sent me this link from an MR2 board, so I'm sure Brembo and the other manufacturers are getting deluged with letters like yours.

blackbird
07-12-2017, 12:24 PM
I usually have all four corners smoking when trying to take a stock suspension SRT-4 on twisty mountain roads so I'm sure those would hold up great. :rofl: Plastic and what looks like silicone glue. :rofl:

ENDY
07-12-2017, 12:27 PM
I usually have all four corners smoking when trying to take a stock suspension SRT-4 on twisty mountain roads so I'm sure those would hold up great. :rofl: Plastic and what looks like silicone glue. :rofl:

I'd LOVE to see a pic of some dolt using these and going down a mountain road! And the raging fire that would result........ :jester:

OCTANESRT420
07-12-2017, 12:40 PM
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s233/OCTANESRT420/STICKON.jpg

I took their idea and ran with it....

91 gt
07-12-2017, 01:42 PM
OMG!!!! that has got to be the most retarded product i have seen in a long time!!

mole'
07-12-2017, 02:11 PM
WOW. rice at its best.

AJ Quick
07-12-2017, 03:20 PM
I bought two sets.

So I can have dual big brakes.

mole'
07-12-2017, 03:23 PM
I bought two sets.

So I can have dual big brakes.
maybe we should see about a GB on these?

el_jefe
07-12-2017, 03:28 PM
<-- sent it to the brake dept :rofl:

blackbird
07-12-2017, 04:48 PM
It might improve that Sentra. :rofl:

BoostDAD
07-12-2017, 05:25 PM
Wow I would be afraid of that junk comming off and destroying a wheel.

mole'
07-13-2017, 12:17 AM
if i get a set, it will have to be Pink. Pink is in again, RIGHT?????????

ENDY
07-13-2017, 12:12 PM
I just had an idea....

Why stop with just plastic brake calipers? Why not whole plastic engine covers that make an ordinary engine look like say.... a supra TT engine, or a civic engine look like an SRT-4 engine, etc.

Hell, why not take it to the extreme? Why not make a plastic cover for the entire car? Say... turn a civic into an EVO or make a Yaris look like an STI?

This really has possibilities. :rofl:

punkrokdood
07-13-2017, 12:13 PM
I just had an idea....

Why stop with just plastic brake calipers? Why not whole plastic engine covers that make an ordinary engine look like say.... a supra TT engine, or a civic engine look like an SRT-4 engine, etc.

Hell, why not take it to the extreme? Why not make a plastic cover for the entire car? Say... turn a civic into an EVO or make a Yaris look like an STI?

they have those... its called "body kit"

mole'
07-13-2017, 12:22 PM
I just had an idea....

:thumb:

ENDY
07-13-2017, 12:25 PM
they have those... its called "body kit"

Yes, but I mean COMPLETELY cover the ENTIRE car. You know...the way kit car guys would take a vw bug or a pontiac fiero and turn them into a ferrari or lambo. Except in this case, you don't remove the existing body. I'm talking about a whole new plastic body that just slides down over the existing body and is held in place with silicon glue or 3m tape. Doors, hood & trunk are all attached to the plastic body. The whole thing just covers the old car as one bigass piece. No mess. No fuss. And viola! Brand new EVO! :gayfight:

I can see a vast potental for this.........

mole'
07-13-2017, 12:34 PM
Yes, but I mean COMPLETELY cover the ENTIRE car. You know...the way kit car guys would take a vw bug or a pontiac fiero and turn them into a ferrari or lambo. Except in this case, you don't remove the existing body. I'm talking about a whole new plastic body that just slides down over the existing body and is held in place with silicon glue or 3m tape. Doors, hood & trunk are all attached to the plastic body. The whole thing just covers the old car as one bigass piece. No mess. No fuss. And viola! Brand new EVO! :gayfight:

I can see a vast potental for this.........
wait. you really wanna do this.

ENDY
07-13-2017, 12:47 PM
wait. you really wanna do this.

Not unless I can make billions of dollars.

This idea is retarded, of course. BUT, if I can make myself rich beyond measure, then I'd hit it.

Of course I'd have to find a way to bypass all the manufacturer's lawyers....... Perhapse make the kits in Lybia........

punkrokdood
07-13-2017, 12:50 PM
i want one to make a neon look like a space shuttle... that way the looks can match the srt's awesome speed

Daryl
07-13-2017, 12:54 PM
it'll make srts faster w/ the decrease in drag

ENDY
07-13-2017, 02:01 PM
i want one to make a neon look like a space shuttle... that way the looks can match the srt's awesome speed

Not a bad idea.

I was thinking of making an SRT-4 look like a Dart!

Save money and tackle that pesky engine problem in one fell swoop! :nawz:

|