View Full Version : AMS EMS

SRTFan12009
08-18-2019, 02:59 PM
I want to know if anyone has found a website with the AMS EMS w/ UEGO Wideband for a little cheaper then $2000? Also what is a good fuel pressure level to run with the AGP Fuel kit, the return line with the Aeromotive regulator. I have it set at 52 right now.

liteshow
08-19-2019, 03:41 AM
AMS doesn't make the EMS, AEM does.

Stock pressure is at 58psi so if you want to have stock then that's what you should be at. It's a tuning question and you will need to state everything else you have done and so on. Weather even plays a roll. Do you have the UEGO installed already? Set your fuel pressure so that you are getting low 11s or so.

psi chick
08-24-2019, 12:04 PM
i got mine for $1680 or something like that. pm me if you want info....

lunchbox660
08-25-2019, 08:24 PM
actually ya ive seen them going for quite a bit under 2 grand alot lately....but then again, they have also had alot of random problems pop up with them that turned into some pretty serious issues, so they may have dropped the price point to get more people to buy them after they got off to a bad start...dunno

blackbird
08-25-2019, 09:22 PM
There's also the option now of reprogramming the stock computer. The tuning aspect will be just as involved but you'll probably end up with better drivability than the stand-alone and at a lower cost. The stand-alone's have some advantages in being able to apply on-the-fly immediate changes and some have other features like anti-lag (you don't want to use on a street and most race cars) and various traction control and launch routines we may or may not be able to replicate with the stock computer.

|